Click left to learn more.
IT System House & Managed Services
- On-site system builder
- 65 locations across D-A-CH
- 4,305 employees, including 1,684 sales staff on location at the customer's premises, and 2,506 service staff
- Revenue 2012: 1.394 million euros
- Direct sales via online shop, catalogue and telesales
- In 14 countries
- Over 55,000 products, more than 21,000 customer-specific shops
- 1,174 employees
- Revenue 2012: 702 million euros
Separating operative business from administrative tasks.
Bechtle's success is based on the centralisation of the administrative branches (e.g. finance, personnel, purchasing, logistics and corporate communication) under the roof of the holding company which also incorporates the Logistik & Service GmbH. This ensures that the turnover generating business segments, i.e. the IT system houses and IT e-commerce, can focus on their respective core competencies. This efficient concept not only guarantees the freedom required for optimum customer care, but also increases profitability through lean processes and the consolidation of purchasing volumes. In short: Bechtle combines the strength and integrity of an international corporation with the proximity, personal care and flexibility of a regional service provider.
The Bechtle Principle.