Executive Board of Bechtle AG.
Dr. Thomas Olemotz
Chairman of the Executive Board, responsible for controlling and finance, corporate communications, investor relations, it, logistics & service, human resources and staff development, and legal.
Born 1962, married, two children. Upon completion of his training as a banker and studies in business economics, Dr. Thomas Olemotz entered Giessen University as a scientific staff member. After obtaining his doctoral degree, he first served as assistant to the Executive Board of Westdeutsche Landesbank and then moved on to the Deutsche Bank Group. At Deutsche Gesellschaft für Mittelstandsberatung, he became the division head responsible for mediumsized mergers and acquisitions. His next professional milestones were a position as head of business development at Delton ag and a position as a member of the Executive Board responsible for finance and human resources at Microlog Logistics ag, in which Delton ag holds the majority interest. In March 2007, he stepped over to bechtle ag, where he first served as cfo and, after about two years, as Executive Board spokesman. He has been Chairman of the Executive Board of bechtle ag since June 2010.Other offices held ...
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle E-commerce Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle Systemhaus Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Chairman of the supervisory board of PP2000 Business Integration AG, Stuttgart
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle Managed Services AG, Neckarsulm
- Chairman of the supervisory board of SolidLine AG, Walluf
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle Holding Schweiz AG, Rotkreuz
Executive Board member, responsible for the it system house & managed services segment.
Born 1964, married, two children. After finishing his training as an office and communication electronics engineer, he first worked in various technical and project management positions and later in the field of sales. In 1994, he transferred to DeTeSystems (later: t-Systems), where he first served as sales representative and later in various management positions. Eventually, Michael Guschlbauer was put in charge of the Large Enterprises division, Sales & Service management, as a member of the Board of Management of t-Systems Business Services. In January 2008, he embarked on his career at bechtle as division head of managed services. A year later, he was appointed as a member of the Executive Board of bechtle ag and assumed strategic responsibility for the group’s it system house & managed services business segment.Other offices held ...
- Member of the board of Bechtle Systemhaus Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Member of the board of Bechtle Managed Services AG, Neckarsulm
- Member of the supervisory board of PP2000 Business Integration AG, Stuttgart
Executive Board member, responsible for the it e-commerce segment.
Born 1958, married, two children. After his studies of business economics and a job at a medium-sized wholesale company, Jürgen Schäfer joined bechtle in 1988. He was first responsible for purchasing and organisation and was laterappointed director of the bechtle it system house in Würzburg, Germany. Subsequently, he successfully established the trading business under the bechtle direct brand and, as division head, supervised the European expansion and the consolidation of all trading processes in bechtle’s logistics and service division. Since his appointment as a member of the Executive Board of bechtle ag in early 2009, he has been in charge of the e-commerce activities of the three group trading brands arp, bechtle direct and comsoft direct in Europe.Other offices held ...
- Member of the board of Bechtle E-commerce Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Member of the board of "Förderkreis der Hochschule Heilbronn e.V."
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Gustav-Berger Stiftung, Heilbronn
- Member of the supervisory board of Rixius AG, Mannheim
Supervisory Board of Bechtle AG.
Co-founder and Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Born 1940, married, one daughter. After completing his vocational training in industrial business management, Gerhard Schick headed the accounting department first at Laauser GmbH & Co. KG in Spiegelberg, Germany, then at Witte & Sutor GmbH in Murrhardt, before switching to commercial management. He was subsequently employed at Wilhelm Bott GmbH & Co. KG from 1967 to 1994, where he worked his way up to the position of managing director. Together with his business partner, Ralf Klenk, he laid the foundation in 1983 for what would eventually become Bechtle AG. After starting out as the new company’s managing director, he later joined the Bechtle AG Board of Directors. He served as Chairman of the Supervisory Board from March 2004 to June 2012, choosing to step down of his own accord. After his successor, Klaus Winkler, left the position in November 2013 for personal reasons, Mr Schick was re-elected Chairman following recommendation by the Board of Directors and a vote by the control committee. Gerhard Schick is a recipient of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany (Bundesverdienstkreuz am Bande), an award that honours both Germans and foreigners for their outstanding services to the nation.
Other members of the Supervisory Board.
- Kurt Dobitsch, employer
- Thomas Hess, director
- Dr. Walter Jaeger, Dipl. rer. pol. (techn.)
- Karin Schick, employee
- Dr. Jochen Wolf, managing director
(2nd deputy chairman of the Supervisory Board)
- Uli Drautz, executive employee
(deputy chairman of the Supervisory Board)
- Daniela Eberle, employee
- Barbara Greyer, trade-union secretary, ver.di Baden-Württemberg
- Martin Meyer, employee
- Volker Strohfeld, IT service technician
- Michael Unser, second authorised representative of IG Metall Heilbronn-Neckarsulm