Executive Board of Bechtle AG.
Dr. Thomas Olemotz
Chairman of the Executive Board, responsible for controlling and finance, corporate communications, investor relations, it, logistics & service, human resources and staff development, and legal.
Born 1962, married, two children. Upon completion of his training as a banker and studies in business economics, Dr. Thomas Olemotz entered Giessen University as a scientific staff member. After obtaining his doctoral degree, he first served as assistant to the Executive Board of Westdeutsche Landesbank and then moved on to the Deutsche Bank Group. At Deutsche Gesellschaft für Mittelstandsberatung, he became the division head responsible for mediumsized mergers and acquisitions. His next professional milestones were a position as head of business development at Delton ag and a position as a member of the Executive Board responsible for finance and human resources at Microlog Logistics ag, in which Delton ag holds the majority interest. In March 2007, he stepped over to bechtle ag, where he first served as cfo and, after about two years, as Executive Board spokesman. He has been Chairman of the Executive Board of bechtle ag since June 2010.Other offices held ...
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle E-commerce Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle Systemhaus Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Chairman of the supervisory board of PP2000 Business Integration AG, Stuttgart
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle Managed Services AG, Neckarsulm
- Chairman of the supervisory board of SolidLine AG, Walluf
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Bechtle Holding Schweiz AG, Rotkreuz
Executive Board member, responsible for the it system house & managed services segment.
Born 1964, married, two children. After finishing his training as an office and communication electronics engineer, he first worked in various technical and project management positions and later in the field of sales. In 1994, he transferred to DeTeSystems (later: t-Systems), where he first served as sales representative and later in various management positions. Eventually, Michael Guschlbauer was put in charge of the Large Enterprises division, Sales & Service management, as a member of the Board of Management of t-Systems Business Services. In January 2008, he embarked on his career at bechtle as division head of managed services. A year later, he was appointed as a member of the Executive Board of bechtle ag and assumed strategic responsibility for the group’s it system house & managed services business segment.Other offices held ...
- Member of the board of Bechtle Systemhaus Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Member of the board of Bechtle Managed Services AG, Neckarsulm
- Member of the supervisory board of PP2000 Business Integration AG, Stuttgart
Executive Board member, responsible for the it e-commerce segment.
Born 1958, married, two children. After his studies of business economics and a job at a medium-sized wholesale company, Jürgen Schäfer joined bechtle in 1988. He was first responsible for purchasing and organisation and was laterappointed director of the bechtle it system house in Würzburg, Germany. Subsequently, he successfully established the trading business under the bechtle direct brand and, as division head, supervised the European expansion and the consolidation of all trading processes in bechtle’s logistics and service division. Since his appointment as a member of the Executive Board of bechtle ag in early 2009, he has been in charge of the e-commerce activities of the three group trading brands arp, bechtle direct and comsoft direct in Europe.Other offices held ...
- Member of the board of Bechtle E-commerce Holding AG, Neckarsulm
- Member of the board of "Förderkreis der Hochschule Heilbronn e.V."
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Gustav-Berger Stiftung, Heilbronn
- Member of the supervisory board of Rixius AG, Mannheim
Supervisory Board of Bechtle AG.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
DOB: 1958. Family status: married, with two children. Klaus Winkler is a qualified banker and has a degree in business. After his graduation, he held various positions at BW-Bank in Stuttgart, including Head of Corporate Finance. Between 1990 and 2001, Klaus Winkler was a member of the board of BWK Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft GmbH in Stuttgart, before he became managing director at Heller GmbH based in Nürtingen, and CEO of the same company 4 years later. Klaus Winkler has been on Bechtle AG’s Supervisory Board since May 1999, which he chaired until March 2004 when Gerhard Schick joined the Board.
Other members of the Supervisory Board.
- Kurt Dobitsch, employer
- Thomas Hess, director
- Dr. Walter Jaeger, Dipl. rer. pol. (techn.)
- Karin Schick, employee
- Dr. Jochen Wolf, managing director
(2nd deputy chairman of the Supervisory Board)
- Uli Drautz, executive employee
(deputy chairman of the Supervisory Board)
- Daniela Eberle, employee
- Jürgen Ergenzinger, trade-union secretary,
IG Metall, Heilbronn-Neckarsulm office
- Sonja Glaser-Reuss, employee
- Barbara Greyer, trade-union secretary, ver.di Baden-Württemberg
- Siegfried Höfels, employee