The SME Cybersecurity Promotion
Due to the war in Ukraine, there is currently a very high general threat level in cyberspace. Although there is currently no specific high risk for Austria, companies should, now more than ever, strengthen their cyber resilience.
Within the framework of the Austrian Wirtschaftsservice (aws, Austrian financial services) programme “aws Digitalisation”, SMEs receive funding of up to 40% of their costs for investments to strengthen their cybersecurity.
- Start from 1/4/2022 via aws funding manager.
- Non-repayable grant.
- Eligible for funding: Investment projects in the area of IT and cybersecurity, such as for hardware and software but also for services from external providers (unlike SME DIGITAL, NO prerequisites for external consultants or prior advice from certified consultants required for investments).
- Eligible: new investments that must be capitalised (tangible and intangible investments), services provided by external providers in the area of IT and cybersecurity as well as other (ongoing) costs such as licences for IT security solutions; ongoing project-related costs for licences can be funded for a maximum of 18 months.
- Projects of 2,000 to 50,000 EUR (total costs below 2,000 or above 50,000 EUR will NOT be funded).
- Funding level: up to 40 percent.
- Funding applicant: SMEs with the exception of companies whose core business is based on the development and implementation of IT security solutions, as well as freelancers.
Detailed information on investment support is also available via this link to the aws (austria wirtschaftsservice). Detailed information on investment support is also available at this link to the aws (austria wirtschaftsservice). Detailed information on investment support is also available at this link to the aws (austria wirtschaftsservice).
Discover the biggest advantage of the Sophos product range: - Thanks to synchronisation, our products work perfectly together. #SaferTogetherAnywhere