Modern devices with Windows 10, Office, and the Intel® vPro™ platform enable fast startup, amazing multitasking, and have a long lasting battery2 to help you stay productive, anytime, anywhere.
Get up to 1.3x faster Office multi-tasking3,4,5 and up to 65% better performance3,4,6 compared to Windows 10 running on a three-year-old laptop.
Windows 10, Office, and the Intel® vPro™ platform combine the latest software and out-of-the-box hardware security features to help keep your PC’s protected.7
New Intel® Hardware Shield helps reduce the BIOS as an attack surface, helping you stay one step ahead of cybercrime.
New Windows 10 devices powered by the latest Intel® vPro™ platform simplify management and updates to help you save time, reduce costs, and improve control. Windows 10 is compatible with 99% of Windows 7 apps.8
Support for Windows 7 is ending 14th January 2020. Now is the time to shift. If you continue to use Windows 7 after support has ended, your PC will still work, but it may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but Microsoft will no longer provide the following support for your business. Upgrade to Windows 10, Office, and the Intel® vPro™ platform.1
Applications such as Microsoft Teams help you and your colleagues boost your efficiency.
1. Sold separately.
2. Battery life varies according to settings and usage.
3. Performance results are based on testing as of March 21, 2019 and April 3, 2019 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product can be absolutely secure. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit http://www.intel.com/benchmarks
4. REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS: NEW: Intel Reference Platform with Intel® Core™ i7-8665U Processor, PL1= 15W TDP, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.8GHz, Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 620, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: 512GB Intel 760p SSD, OS: OS: Microsoft Windows* 10 RS5 Build Version 1809 (Build 1763v1), BIOS: x177, MCU: A8 VS. OEM system with Intel® Core™ i7-6600U Processor, PL1=15W TDP, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.9GHz, Intel HD Graphics 620, Display: 14” screen with 1920×1080 resolution, Memory: 8GB DDR4, Storage: 256GB SSD, Battery size: 36 WHr, OS: Microsoft Windows* 10 Pro RS5 Build Version 1809 (Build 1763v292), BIOS: v1.0.1, MCU: C2
5. Multi-tasking As measured by Office Productivity and Multitasking Workload comparing 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8665U vs. 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6600U. A 2.35 MB, 20 slide Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920×1080 H.264 .mp4, 30MB video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 801 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 3.7 MB, PDF file and 2) a 68.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm worksheet that is recalculated.
6. Overall System Performance: As measured by SYSmark* 2018 comparing 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8665U vs. 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6600U. SYSmark 2018 is published by the Business Applications Performance Corporation (BAPCo), a benchmarking consortium. SYSmark tests Windows* Desktop Applications performance using real-world scenarios: Productivity, Creativity and Responsiveness. Mainstream applications used in the scenarios include Microsoft Office*, Adobe Creative Cloud* and Google Chrome*. Each scenario produces individual metrics that roll up to an overall score.
7. Security events requiring IT remediation are reduced or avoided by up to 33% with Windows 10. The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Windows 10, Forrester, 2016. https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RWrHjm. No product or component can be absolutely secure.
8. 99% of Windows 7 apps are compatible with Windows 10. Hardware/software requirements apply; feature availability may vary. Internet connection required. To check for compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and www.windows.com/windows10specs. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates.