Our HPE specialists are happy to help find the best solution for your business. Request your free appointment today.
Hybrid cloud, intelligent data storage and security?
– No problem with HPE Nimble dHCI!
What is dHCI?
HPE has completely reinvented today’s standard HCI (hyperconverged infrastructure). HPE Nimble Storage dHCI (disaggregated hyperconverged infrastructure) is the only intelligent cloud for virtual machines and is based on AI-powered intelligent features and industry-leading server, data storage and network solutions.
What does this mean for you? It lowers costs with flexible, independent scaling of compute and storage and industry-leading data efficiency. Moreover, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI maximises agility by unlocking the cloud experience across the hybrid cloud. We call it HCI 2.0 as it’s HCI without limitations.
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI is now available through HPE GreenLake, delivering VMs and VDI as a Service, accelerating time to value, and simplifying IT management.
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI has added support for HPE ProLiant DL325, DL385, DL560, and DL580 servers, and increased the scale of servers supported from 20 to 32 nodes.
- Customers with existing HPE ProLiant servers can extend the asset life and turn the systems into to HPE Nimble Storage dHCI gaining automation and unified management for virtual machines.
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI has simplified lifecycle management with one-click, unified software upgrades for server firmware, hypervisor and storage software.
- New and improved ordering and fulfilment to deliver solutions faster to customers.
HPE Nimble Storage dHCI radically simplifies infrastructure for applications by reimagining HCI without limitations. Find out more about the benefits in the dHCI State of Art Solution whitepaper.