Data center-Infrastructure-Management-Software (DCIM).
Integrated software solutions for management of buildings, power supplies, IT rooms and much more.
Solutions and benefits.
Once you have Data Centre Infrastructure Management software (DCIM) installed and your data centre is operational, you can collect and analyse data and control power and processes across the system or for individual devices. The innovative DCIM software package ensures complete transparency from the building layer all the way down to the server. Data centre managers can reduce energy costs, protect system availability and improve planning and operative performance throughout the data centre’s lifecycle. Flexible reporting functions facilitate the communication of statuses and future capacity requests to data centre project members across the entire company. The IT management software provides access to buildings, power supplies and IT rooms.
- Centralised real-time monitoring of devices
- Immediate alerts regarding critical infrastructure events
- Implementation of cloud-based or on-site solutions or a combination of both for redundancy
- Proactive vendor agnostic management of the entire physical infrastructure
- Vendor-neutral monitoring of all networked devices
- User-defined reports and diagrams
VIPM APC by Schneider Electric
Phone +49 7132 981-3748