Dell EMC POWEREDGE SERVERS.
Scalable business architecture.
Maximise performance across the widest range of applications with highly scalable architectures and flexible internal storage.
Automate the entire server lifecycle from deployment to retirement with embedded intelligence that dramatically increases your productivity.
Protect your customers and your business with a deep layer of defence built into the hardware and firmware of every server.
Create an agile, future-ready data centre with flexible, easily expandable compute, networking and storage. With the modular PowerEdge range, you can precisely tailor, quickly deploy and easily manage infrastructure while lowering operation costs.
- PowerEdge FX-Series – A hybrid rack-based computing platform that combines the density and efficiencies of blades with the simplicity and cost benefits of rack-based systems
- PowerEdge VRTX – Integrate servers, storage, networking and management together in a single, compact chassis with PowerEdge management
- PowerEdge M-Series – A blade-based server node that integrates servers, storage, networking and management into a single chassis
- PowerEdge MX-Series – A modular integrated solution designed with easy deployment and management and maximum life
Ready your data centre to handle any workload PowerEdge rack servers combine a highly scalable architecture and optimum balance of compute and memory to maximize performance across the widest range of applications.
- World record in SAP performance
- Widest range of in-server storage options ever in PowerEdge servers
- IT Pro “Editor’s Choice” award with 5-star ratings (R640 & R740xd)
- Outstanding value for money (R740xd)
- Powerful 4-socket performance and GPU acceleration for data analytics, AI and machine learning
PowerEdge tower servers are designed to grow with your organisation, at your pace.
- Flexible configurations with large internal capacities
- Broad portfolio for SOHO, ROBO and SMB markets
- Rackable for continued use as companies grow