For enterprise client systems.
Dell Support Services ensure you’re always connected and productive – for the entire product life cycle. From the moment you unbox your new Dell product, the team of skilled technology experts is at you side, ready to support you to get the most out of your product.
- Replacement parts and/or engineers generally NBD
- Option for quick response times of max. 2 hours depending on region
- Software support (OEM, OS and Hypervisor)
- Collaborative 3rd party hardware and software support
- Answering basic technical HW and SW questions
- 24/7 access to engineers for quick solutions to hardware and software problems
- Keep Your Hard Drive service
- System repairs for drops, spills, and surges to protect your investment
Technical support by phone, chat, and online support
On-site service for repairs1
Self-service case management and replacement part dispatch through TechDirect
Direct access to regional ProSupport engineers
Single resource for software and hardware expertise
Command centre monitoring and crisis management
Software support with collaboration/third-party support
Case management API for helpdesk integration
Automated issue detection, notification and case creation through SupportAssist2
Predictive issue detection for failure prevention through SupportAssist technology2
Repairs for accidental damage through drops, spills, and surges
Retention of hard drive after replacement3
Dedicated technical customer advisor4
Monthly reporting of support history and contracts4
→ The availability and framework conditions of Dell EMC services depend on region and product
Contact your sales representative for further details.
1 On-site service not available on all Venue, Chromebook, and Latitude rugged products.
2 SupportAssist is only available for Windows based products; proactive technology is available for hard drives and batteries.
3 Hard drive retention is not available on Chromebook or Venue tablets, except the Venue 11 Pro.
4 Available for customers with 500 or more ProSupport Plus systems.
- Based on Dell ProSupport components
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- Direct access to ProSupport engineers
- Flexible planning for on-site instances
The Keep Your Hard Drive service provides complete peace of mind by giving you control over data recovery and hardware disposal. If your hard drive is defective, you'll receive a new one from Dell without having to send your old one back.
- Control over hardware and data
- Maximum security
Accidents happen. Accidental Damage Protection means your notebook is safeguarded against the dangers of daily use. You’ll get a replacement system if an accident happens that isn’t covered by the limited basic hardware service:
- Surges and screen breakages
- Accidental drops and falls
- Minimising of unexpected costs and downtime
- Protect your system in high use risk environments
- Quick repair or replacement in the event of misfortune or theft*
- Enhanced battery service
- Extensions of between 2 and 3 years available
* ProSupport Flex: requires more than 5,000 PCs and tablets.
** Not covered by the service are theft, loss, and damage that can be traced back to fire, floods, other natural disasters or wilful damage. The customer also has to send their device back to Dell. A maximum of one qualified incident is covered per contractual year.
Get in touch with our Dell Technologies product management team.