Work smart – Feel good.
3 tips for working ergonomically with BakkerElkhuizen.
Mobile working is defined as not working in a traditional office at a fixed desk. The means that a mobile workplace could be at the kitchen table, but also on a train, at university, in a hotel and even in a meeting or conference room. But how can we make our mobile workplaces truly ergonomic when they are constantly changing? BakkerElkhuizen has put together the following tips on how to configure your mobile workplace ergonomically while still maintaining flexibility.
A notebook stand positions your device at the right height and distance for you.
- Height adjustable to 5 positions (9-21 cm)
- With integrated document holder
- Ultra-lightweight, folding and portable
- Reduces neck strain
Ensures correct arm and wrist positions.
- Wireless with a USB receiver that can be stored within the mouse
- Short adjustment period
- Cursor speed can be quickly and easily adjusted
Looking for your mouse? Input devices need to be compact and close to the body.
- Slimline and compact for a better working posture.
- Light touch keys
- Light key colour for enhanced productivity
- 4 shortcuts