Smart protection for your equipment.
with KVM switching and uninterruptible power.
A momentary lapse of attention, a nasty summer thunderstorm—it doesn’t take much to cause dramatic damage. A power surge, cyberattack or unexpected downtime can spell severe consequences for a business from costly recovery or delayed shipments to loss of reputation, to name but a few. Luckily, there are smart little helpers that can make a huge contribution to mitigating the risk. A KVM switch can be an extra layer of protection to prevent unauthorised outside access to your devices. And a UPS system keeps you safe from data loss and downtime. Discover clever products to bolster security and undisrupted productivity in your organisation.
A blackout can be the first domino that can topple data integrity, service availability and hardware health through unmanaged shutdowns of computers, servers and network devices. The smart way to keep them standing is an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). A UPS system takes up the job when mains supply fails, and also keeps your equipment safe from power surges. Choose a UPS solution to protect your hardware, prevent downtime, and stay productive in any storm.
Are you looking to guard your mission-critical systems and data against power failures? Do you need reliable, efficient and safe power for your equipment? Millions of IT professionals throughout the world trust Smart-UPS to do the job. Take advantage of proven reliability and a range of different scales and configurations with a solution that’s right for your needs.
- Entry-level models offer optimal cost-efficiency for small to medium-sized enterprises.
- The world’s most popular UPS systems, the standard models safeguard your server, storage and network landscape with superior reliability and extensive management features.
- Extended run models are scalable with additional external battery modules. This means you can keep your equipment powered reliably even during extended power outages that may last for several hours and make sure your mission-critical servers or security and communication systems stay awake.
There’s a perfect Smart-UPS model for any scenario and budget. Discover our solutions and protect your company against outages, power surges and data loss.
Save space, money and time spent on maintenance with KVM switches that enable users to work on multiple computers or servers using the same keyboard, mouse and monitor, or access the same machine from different workstation consoles. Users can simply toggle between connected devices. This does not only make employees more efficient, a modern KVM switch will also increase security in your company. Find out more and discover how KVM switches can enhance your workplace.
Want to benefit from KVM switching while protecting your desktops against cyberattacks? The Vertiv Cybex™ SCM 145 series does just that. These secure desktop Matrix KVM switches provide high resolution compatibility via HDMI and DVI, and the always-on anti-tampering system guarantees top-notch security. Certified to the latest NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch (v3.0), they offer a range of benefits:
- A dedicated peripheral port enables a secure connection to external USB devices including CAC smart card readers, fingerprint scanners and facial recognition devices.
- Independently switched display connections provide situational awareness of any two connected systems.
- Hardware-based peripheral isolation loads all firmware on ROM with no keyboard buffering or memory delivering exceptional speed and security.
- Use the switches with two monitors, or pair with Vertiv™ extension technology to send video signals to a central display.
Discover your future-proof security solution and notch up everyday productivity with these smart efficiency tools.