Kingston DataTraveler 2000.
Kingston’s DataTraveler® 2000 is designed to be secure, with an alphanumeric keypad that locks the drive with a word or number combination, for easy-to-use PIN protection. Its auto-lock feature is activated when the drive is removed from a device, and it deletes the encryption key after 10 failed intrusion attempts. The DT2000 is equipped with full 256 bit AES encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is performed on the drive, not on the host computer, and no trace of the PIN is left on the system.
DataTraveler 2000 is OS independent and can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) port. It’s compatible with Windows®, Mac® OS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android (used in nearly half of the shipments of devices in today’s market), thin clients and embedded systems, and the drive requires no software or drivers.
It’s FIPS 197 certified, to fulfil generally required company IT standards, and its durable design protects the drive from everyday elements such as water and dust.
- Alphanumeric keypad makes it easy to lock your drive
- Full-disk AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption
- Can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) port
- FIPS 197-certified
- Read-only access – Admin can pre-provision a drive with pre-loaded content as read-only for the user
- Admin PIN – Enables admin access to the drive and ability to issue a new user PIN if it’s forgotten#
Choose USB sticks that meet the needs of your enterprise.
We recommend the following steps:
- Determine the reliability and integrity of USBs by comparing their compliance with leading security standards such as AES 256 encryption, FIPS 197 or FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and USB storage management solutions. If an enterprise has special requirements, Kingston provides tailor-made options.
- Take into account the many options available to meet your enterprise’s needs plus balance cost, security and productivity. Ensure your data security and its price are at the right level. If you don’t need military-grade encryption or chassis, why pay for it?
- Work with your purchasing department and get the support of your management.