Lehmann CoolRack DX series.
Cooling IT is a central challenge when it comes to energy efficiency in the server room. Because every server room is different, there isn’t ONE single solution. That’s why Lehmann offers flexible cooling and air-conditioning systems that can be adapted to each application profile. With direct DX rack cooling, the racks can be easily installed in a decentralised location, as each rack has its own cooling solution that can also be implemented redundantly if required.
The Lehmann CoolRack rack climate control is a directly cooled, air-conditioned server cabinet consisting of an indoor unit as a side cooling unit in the server cabinet and a split unit or chiller as an outdoor unit for outdoor installation.
All CoolRacks are equipped with the latest, low maintenance inverter technology from leading climate control vendors and can also be equipped with redundant climate control devices and automatic door openers as needed.
Lehmann CoolRacks are available in several models::
- Standard CoolRack DX, cooling capacity of 3.5 kW - 14 kW
- CoolRack DX with sound insulation, cooling capacity of 3.5 kW - 14 kW
- CoolRack DX with modular cabinets, cooling capacity 3.5 kW - 14 kW (with 1 or 2 climate control devices)
- CoolRack DX with redundant cooling unit, cooling capacity of 3.5 kW - 14 kW
Server cabinet description and technical information.
- Rack units: 42
- Dimensions: 800+150 x 1000/1200 x 2100 mm (W x D x H)
- Side cooling unit with a cooling capacity of 3.5 kW - 14 kW
- Direct cooling consisting of side cooler built into the rack and a chiller for outside assembly
- Welded frame; mounting grid with round and slotted holes along the entire frame
- Static load capacity up to 1548 kg.
- Depth-adjustable 482.6 mm (19") mounting beams with 42 U
- Max. 482.6 mm (19") installation depth 580 mm
- 1 x door with glass panel and three-point lock and swing handle; lockable, sealed all round, 3 x universal hinges with 180° door swing
- 1 x full metal door and three-point lock and swing handle; lockable, sealed all round, 3 x universal hinges with 180° door swing
- 2 x push-in side panels, secured with screws
- Base with levelling feet
- Removable panel with vents
- Removable cable inlet panel
- Removable panels on side
- Roof module with brush strip cable inlet
- Floor module with brush strip cable inlet
- Blanking panels and vertical air routing panels between the 482.6 mm (19") support beams and side walls
- Light-grey powder coating (RAL 7035)
- fUses inverter technology
Only one side cooler required.
With baying cabinets.
High packing density.
Optimum cool air circulation possible.
Optimised internal air circulation.
Special ventilation units and cable management available.
Automatic door opening.
If the air-conditioning fails.
Early fire detection.
And in-rack extinguishing.