Just what you want: Productive. Secure. Affordable.
Switch to Windows 10 today!
Windows 7 PCs will no longer receive Windows security updates after 14 January 2020, so upgrade to a modern PC with Windows 10, Intel vPro™ platform and Office 365 today.
The most secure Windows experience.3
Ensure your users are protected with security capabilities that respond to the latest threats.**Help secure your business against modern security threats with built-in, always up-to-date safeguards for your information and devices. With Windows 10, it’s estimated that security events requiring IT remediation are reduced or avoided by 33%.3 And new Intel® Runtime BIOS Resilience helps minimise exposure to malicious BIOS attacks.
The most productive Windows experience.2
Empower your people to collaborate in real time and leverage the intelligence of the cloud. A new PC with Windows 10 and an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor gives your workers battery life for a full workday1,7, with up to 2.1× faster multitasking,1,5,6 and up to 80% better performance.1,6,7 It can analyse data up to 40% faster1,6,8 than Windows 10 running on a four-year-old system.
The Windows experience with the lowest TCO.4
Simplify the process of keeping devices up to date while saving time, reducing costs, and gaining control. IT administrators estimate up to 20% reduction in IT management time** with Windows 10 Pro.Windows 10 is compatible with 99% of Windows 7 apps1 and most peripherals, both wired and wireless, saving your workers time and money. New Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based devices provide a future-forward foundation ready to efficiently support the regular cadence of Windows 10 updates.
Download the whitepaper on security, productivity and cost reduction.
Why is it important to make the switch to a modern workstation?
A modern end device is a Windows 10 PC with Office 365 and all the latest updates. These devices will make your companies more productive and more secure than ever before—and also lower your operating costs.
Get more done.
A new PC with Windows 10 and an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor gives your workers battery life for a full workday1,2, with up to 2.1× faster multitasking,1,5,6 and up to 80% better performance.1,6,7 It can analyse data up to 40% faster1,6,8 than Windows 10 running on a four-year-old system.
IT administrators estimate up to 20% reduction in IT management time with Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 is compatible with 99% of Windows 7 apps1 and most peripherals, both wired and wireless, saving your workers time and money. New Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based devices provide a future-forward foundation ready to efficiently support the regular cadence of Windows 10 updates for the next ten years.
Our workshop offer for you?
Learn everything about the new features of Windows 10, modern deployment, the interplay with modern end devices and how they can help you and your company achieve more.
A one-year subscription for one person works on Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android1 and comes with 24/7 technical support.
And there’s another benefit
Questions? We've got the answers.
Why should I upgrade to a new device?
Modern devices save time and money with improved security (33% reduction in security incidents),3 faster performance (80% better performance),1,6,7 a speedy experience (2.1× faster multitasking),1,5,6 and battery life for a full workday.1,7
Can I upgrade my existing PC to Windows 10?
Yes, you can upgrade compatible Windows 7 PCs based on these requirements with a full licence To take advantage of the latest hardware capabilities, we recommend moving to a new PC with Windows 10.
What happens if I continue to use Windows 7?
You can continue to use Windows 7, but once support ends, your PC will become more vulnerable to security risks. Windows will operate but you will stop receiving security and feature updates.
Will Internet Explorer still be supported on Windows 7?
Support for Internet Explorer on Windows 7 devices will be discontinued on January 14, 2020.
What happens if I continue to use Office 2010?
You can continue to use Office 2010, but once support ends, your PC will become more vulnerable to security risks. Office will operate but you will stop receiving security and feature updates. As a component of Windows operating system, Internet Explorer follows the same support lifecycle.
Will Office 2010 continue to work with Office 365?
Connections to Office 365 services such as Exchange Online will not be supported after October 1, 2020. Customers should upgrade to an Office 365 plan that has the Office desktop apps to prevent any loss of productivity.
Can Office 2010 still be activated after January 14, 2020?
Office 2010 can still be installed and activated after support has ended. However, to avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft strongly recommends that you consider upgrading to Office 365.
Are there any special offers for Office 365?
Customers can take advantage of a free trial of Office 365 so that you can become familiar with new features and improvements to Office. New Office 365 Business Premium customers can also get a custom email domain free for one year.
How should I prepare for Office 2010 end of support?
This moment provides an excellent opportunity for customers to evaluate their technology strategy and how they can benefit from using the latest solutions for business. Microsoft 365 (or Office 365)* enables employees to do more by adopting remote working capabilities, best-in-class productivity, and teamwork solutions all while ensuring you are protected and compliant with local regulations.
1. Performance results are based on testing performed between January 31, 2018 and February 9, 2018 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product can be absolutely secure. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimised for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
2. New PCs enable up to 65% faster multi-tasking compared to 5-year-old PCs. As measured by SEG562, which is an office productivity and multitasking workload using Microsoft Word* (save to PDF), Excel* (recalc), PowerPoint* (slide sort), and NXPowerLite Desktop* (to shrink contents with office documents, kind of like compression), all while playing video in the background (simulating the watching of a business training or webcast).
4. PCs older than 4 years are 2.7× the cost of a newer PC, resulting in 112 hours of lost productivity—a cost of both time and money. SMB PC Study, TechAisle, 2018
5. Slack is open in the background while a 2.28 MB, Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920x1080 H.264 .mp4 video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 844 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 7.98 MB, PDF file and 2) a 70.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm macro-enabled worksheet that is recalculated.
6. REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS
NEW: Intel® Core™ i7-8650U (Intel Reference Platform), 15 W, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.2 GHz, Memory: 2x 4 GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel® SSD Pro 6000p, Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, BIOS version 117.07 with MCU 0x84, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192) 4-YEAR-OLD: Intel® Core™ i7-4600U (Intel Reference Platform), 15 W, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.3 GHz, Memory: 2x 4 GB DDR3-1600, Storage: Intel 540s SSD, Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400, BIOS version139 with MCU 0x23, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192)
7. EEMBC Browsing Bench Component Average Power (projected on Intel Reference Platform using a 42WHr battery and 25x14 Panel): Disconnect all USB devices, connect to a local WiFi access point and set the screen brightness to 200 nits (disable DPST, set brightness to 200 nits on a white background and enable DPST). Wait for 10 mins for the OS to completely idle and then launch EEMBC Browsing Bench using Microsoft® Edge Browser. Set the web pages to idle for 20s in between page loads. Measure power for the duration of all page loads and report 3 run median. Intel tests resulted in an average of 9.5 hours of battery life.
8. Measures the time to load, query, calculate statistics, and draw 6 charts from a different local data source containing 2.2 million sales records.