Pushed for time on 4 November?
Not a problem. Register anyway and, once the event has finished, we’ll send a link to the recordings of all the presentations.
- 8 presentations with practical application examples.
- Overview of additive manufacturing technologies for plastics and metals.
- Potential and limitations of a range of technologies and materials.
- ROI calculations for a variety of industrial applications.
- Chat with the experts.
With over 130 materials, SolidLine has a range of 3D printers to suit (nearly) every need. From prototyping to mass production. See for yourself!
- 10.00 am: SolidLine portfolio overview: 3D printers and technologies, software and materials for additive manufacturing.
- 10.30 am: Design to 3D print: From a CAD model to finished piece—and fast.
- 11.00 am: Rapid prototyping with 3D printing: Create display models and functional prototypes faster and more affordably.
- 11.30 am: Lightweight construction in plastic and metal: Part consolidation and weight savings through 3D printing.
- 12.00 Lunch break.
- 2.00 pm: Direct metal 3D printing: Application examples of additive metal manufacturing.
- 2.30 pm: Cast metal/investment casting: Save time and money with toolless manufacturing.
- 3.00 pm: Die casting: When is 3D printing a better alternative?
- 3.30 pm: Introduction to industrial 3D printing: Affordable 3D printers.
Register free now.
Take the opportunity to find innovative solutions for your own projects and get answers from our experts.