The it-sa 2019 was the premiere for Bechtle’s Security Community and its over 200 experts. This was the first time that eight of the 20 security teams from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland have come together in one location to present Bechtle’s united security service range.
Bechtle employees from systems integrators in Cologne, Hamburg, Freiburg, Bonn, and Chemnitz, as well as BISS Neckarsulm, Bückner IT-Security and Stemmer offered a detailed insight into their area of expertise.
- End-to-end security concepts are growing in importance. The buzzword is no longer best-of-breed, but best-of-need. In times of a lack of skilled workforce and increasing complexity in companies’ IT, exacerbated by hybrid environments and cloud applications, it is essential to have complete systems that can be easily managed.
- With our managed security service expertise in endpoint security, perimeter security, and network security, we take care of both operations and monitoring of whole systems.
- We offer several security assessment options to give our customers an indication of their current IT security level including recommendations for targeted improvements.
- Several systems integrators demonstrated their skills in PEN testing and social engineering, together with illuminating real-life business case-studies. By looking from the perspective of the attacker, we discover quite a few vulnerabilities that need to be examined.
- In these times of the GDPR, ever stricter requirements due to KRITIS , ISO 27001, and other regulations, organisational security is gaining in importance alongside technical security. Visitors were able to satisfy their curiosity on the latest in Bechtle’s range of services in data protection and IT security processors.
Additional support was provided by Bechtle L&S’ central Portfolio Management Security, the central German Armed Forces team, and systems integrators from Darmstadt, Nuremberg, Munich, Neckarsulm, Würzburg und Frankfurt. Even Bechtle’s own in-house IT was represented at the fair by their security experts.
And as if that wasn’t enough, Bechtle was also on-site partner of many of the fair booths including focus partner Trend Micro, Sophos, Cisco, Fortinet, palo alto Networks, Check Point and Microsoft as well as specialists Mimecast, NoSpamProxy, Logpoint, Hornet Security and CyberArk – to name just a few vendors of our 50 active security portfolio partnerships.
My personal highlight of the fair—in addition to the One Bechtle presence of the Bechtle Security Community with colleagues from all sorts of business units and from all over the DACH region—was the extraordinary feedback from our customers and partners. There was far more interest and a bigger crowd around out booth than we could have imagined. This spurs us on to make our presence for our customers and partners ever better.