The iPhone 12 family is here! Live the future with 5G and stream videos in HDR quality. With A14 Bionic—the fastest smartphone chip— Super Retina XDR displays in a range of sizes; Ceramic Shield which is tougher than any other smartphone glass and delivers four times better drop protection, and low light photography to capture more detail than ever before. The new iPhone 12 enables cinematic Dolby Vision recording, editing and playback. New MagSafe accessories mean you can easily dock your iPhone and wirelessly charge.
The iPhone 12 creates new dimensions with superfast 5G1 and the A14 Bionic—the fastest smartphone chip, a new dual camera system and a Super Retina XDR display to help you see everything in brilliant detail.
The iPhone 12 mini is the world’s smallest, lightest and thinnest 5G phone.1 It comes with A14 Bionic, —the fastest smartphone chip, a new dual-camera system and a brilliant Super Retina XDR display.
1) Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds vary by site conditions and provider. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/cellular.
2) The displays have rounded corners. The actual viewable area is less.
3) Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4) Accessories sold separately
5) Apple ProRAW coming soon.
6) iPhone 12, mini, Pro and Pro max are splash, water and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory condition with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. A wet iPhone should never be charged. Instructions on cleaning and drying can be found in the user handbook. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.