* The MIL-STD 810G certification is a series of tests compiled by the American military to determine the physical limits of end devices. One of these tests includes a drop of 1.2 metres onto a concrete slab covered with plywood.
*Galaxy Tab Active2 and S Pen IP-68 certified. This means that they are completely protected against dust and water. IP-68 certification means water resistance up to 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes.
* The availability of this service depends on the partner solution.
* Depending on the application, the ability to read barcodes varies
* Pogo pin docking stations and keyboards are tailored accessories from third parties and therefore available separately.
* Knox Container is optional. ** TIMA stands for TrustZone-based Integrity Measurement Architecture.
Galaxy Tab Active2 SAR: 0.737 W/kg. The SAR (specific absorption rate) is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the human body when exposed to electromagnetic fields. French law prescribes that a device being used by the ear must not have an SAR over 2 W/kg A hands-free kit is recommended. Images are not binding. Samsung Electronics France CS 2003 – 1 Rue Fructidor 93484 Saint-Ouen Cedex. RCS Bobigny 334 367 497. Simplified limited company (SAS) with a net worth of €27,000,000.