Beautifully designed and manageable laptop series, with layers of security and powerful collaboration tools to keep you productive anywhere.
This ultra-slim, precision-crafted business notebook offers your choice of form factor — traditional laptop or 360˚ convertible.
This ultra-slim, aluminium laptop with a narrow border display goes anywhere, and looks great doing it.
Take to the road confidently: The EliteBook 800 laptop Series is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing1.
An optional ultra-bright display2 adapts to any environment, for an optimal viewing experience wherever you work.
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro11 and powerful security features from HP.
Help speed up demanding business applications with an optional 8th Gen quad-core Intel® Core™ processor12.
Fly through creative applications with optional AMD Radeon™ RX540 Discrete Graphics4 (EliteBook 840 and EliteBook 850).
HP Fast Charging Battery reaches up to 50% of battery life in just 30 minutes of charging.13
Stay connected with the latest global 4G LTE wireless broadband technology and optional gigabit speed Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax). 4,14,15
Get peace of mind with a built-in HP Privacy Camera16 with a shutter that shields the lens of the camera.
1. MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defence contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
2. Ultra-bright display is an optional feature that must be installed at the factory.
3. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
4. Sold separately as an optional feature.
5. Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
6. Measured at the hinge.
7. HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability.
8. Based on Thunderbolt™ docks that support USB-C™ charging, video, and the ability to deliver power to notebooks that require up to 200 watts power as of 17th January 2018.
9. Displays sold separately.
10. HP TB Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.
11. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See https://www.windows.com.
12. Intel® Quad Core™ processors are optional. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary, depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
13. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
14. Cat 16 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. This module supports gigabit class speeds on select networks, currently available in the UK only. The full utilisation of this module’s functionality is dependent on network providers’ technical ability to support this network and speed. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Module requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Download speeds up to one gigabit per second. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions and other factors.
15. Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
16. HP Privacy Camera only available PCs equipped with HD or IR camera and must be installed at the factory.
17. USB-C™ notebooks must be able to support power and video.
18. Lock sold separately.