Unlock the full potential of your creativity with the HP Z VR Backpack PC. With VR this powerful, this PC is no toy, it's a tool of the trade - an essential that ensures your work is just as you envisaged.
With the HP Z VR Backpack PC, you can forget the concerns of tangled cords, space limitations and being tethered to your desk when you need to work. The Z VR Backpack is lightweight, comfortable and can convert from a backpack to a desktop whenever needed. With hot swappable batteries, you can work, demonstrate or educate people with the power of VR in any space your choose.
With limitless possibilities, the HP Z VR Backpack PC is ideal for product development, employee training, walk-through simulations, immersive customer experiences, and so much more.
Concerns about cost? The HP Z VR Backpack comes with everything you need:
HP Z VR Backpack Harness
HP Z VR Backpack PC
HP Z VR Dock
Loaded with ports
The top of the system has 2 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI 2.0 port, Mini-DP 1.3 port, audio combo jack, and an HMD power jack. On the side of the PC, there are 2 additional USB 3.0 ports and a 330W AC adapter power port.
32 GB dual channel RAM
Keep working steady under the heaviest VR data loads with 32 GB dual channel DDR4 system memory.
Two hot-swappable batteries
Two external batteries can be replaced without having to take off the backpack. Together they provide power for up to 1 hour8 of high-performance VR. The internal PC battery ensures an uninterrupted PC operation.
1. NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200
The first PC on the market to feature the powerful NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200 GPU with 16 GB of memory.5
2. Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processor
Don't let anything slow you down with the latest 7th generation CPU design from Intel®.6
3. Software certifications
PC built for business and optimized for standard VR engines and industry-leading software providers like Autodesk® and Dassault.
4. Windows 10 Pro7
Take advantage of the gold standard for commercial operating systems, complete with powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features.
5. HP Z VR Dock
Support for two 4K displays and a broad range of IO connectivity options.
6. Wireless display connectivity
Miracast connectivity for viewing the virtual world on an external display.
First professional wearable VR PC3
Compact PC fits into a lightweight backpack at only 10 lbs / 4.6 kgs4 and designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests.*
HP Z VR Backpack Harness
The harness is made of durable, easy-fitting mesh designed to keep you comfortable.
Create and interact with complex simulations
Achieve high-end performance VR with the latest high-fidelity graphic card to help prevent dropped frames.
Transition between backpack and dock effectively
The dock allows you to quickly transition back and forth between high-powered desktop for virtual reality content design and wearable VR PC for validating your creations.
The HP Z VR Backpack has been designed to work with your preferred VR head-mounted display (HMD) like the HTC Vive BE or the HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset.
Want to know more? Watch this:
Award-winning for its novel concept at a time when professional VR is taking hold. Computer Graphics World-Siggraph 2017
Looking for something else? Take a look at these options from HP:
The world’s most powerful detachable PC9 with remarkable performance and versatility to push your applications to the limit.
1. Based on backpack VR PCs as of July 20, 2017 and power based on processor, graphics and memory.
2. VR Headset sold separately.
3. Based on backpack VR PCs with Intel® vPro™, TPM 2.0 and Windows 10 Pro OS as of July 20, 2017.
4. Weight will vary by configuration.
5. First as of July 20, 2017.
6. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
7. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows® functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com .
8. VR Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.