Unlock the full potential of your creativity with the HP Z VR Backpack PC. With VR this powerful, this PC is no toy, it's a tool of the trade - an essential that ensures your work is just as you envisaged.
With the HP Z VR Backpack PC, you can forget the concerns of tangled cords, space limitations and being tethered to your desk when you need to work. The Z VR Backpack is lightweight, comfortable and can convert from a backpack to a desktop whenever needed. With hot swappable batteries, you can work, demonstrate or educate people with the power of VR in any space your choose.
With limitless possibilities, the HP Z VR Backpack PC is ideal for product development, employee training, walk-through simulations, immersive customer experiences, and so much more.
The top of the system has 2 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI 2.0 port, Mini-DP 1.3 port, audio combo jack, and an HMD power jack. On the side of the PC, there are 2 additional USB 3.0 ports and a 330W AC adapter power port.
Keep working steady under the heaviest VR data loads with 32 GB dual channel DDR4 system memory.
Two external batteries can be replaced without having to take off the backpack. Together they provide power for up to 1 hour8 of high-performance VR. The internal PC battery ensures an uninterrupted PC operation.
The first PC on the market to feature the powerful NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200 GPU with 16 GB of memory.5
Don't let anything slow you down with the latest 7th generation CPU design from Intel®.6
PC built for business and optimized for standard VR engines and industry-leading software providers like Autodesk® and Dassault.
Take advantage of the gold standard for commercial operating systems, complete with powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features.
Support for two 4K displays and a broad range of IO connectivity options.
Miracast connectivity for viewing the virtual world on an external display.
Compact PC fits into a lightweight backpack at only 10 lbs / 4.6 kgs4 and designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests.*
The harness is made of durable, easy-fitting mesh designed to keep you comfortable.
Achieve high-end performance VR with the latest high-fidelity graphic card to help prevent dropped frames.
The dock allows you to quickly transition back and forth between high-powered desktop for virtual reality content design and wearable VR PC for validating your creations.
The HP Z VR Backpack has been designed to work with your preferred VR head-mounted display (HMD) like the HTC Vive BE or the HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset.
The world’s most powerful detachable PC9 with remarkable performance and versatility to push your applications to the limit.
The world's most powerful workstation.10 The HP Z8 is optimised for for simulation, 8K video editing and complex Machine Learning.
From CAD models to editing photos, bring your work to life in accurate, consistent colour and stunning detail.
1. Based on backpack VR PCs as of July 20, 2017 and power based on processor, graphics and memory.
2. VR Headset sold separately.
3. Based on backpack VR PCs with Intel® vPro™, TPM 2.0 and Windows 10 Pro OS as of July 20, 2017.
4. Weight will vary by configuration.
5. First as of July 20, 2017.
6. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
7. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows® functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com .
8. VR Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
9. Based on detachables of vendors as of October 3, 2017. Power based on processor, graphics and memory.
10. Based on desktop workstations as of June 14, 2017 and power based on processor, graphics, memory, and power supply.
* MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care.
©Copyright 2017 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel vPro, Core Inside and vPro Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.