HP Z Workstations have been on the market for over 30 years helping you to be inspired. Designed from the inside out to fulfill your needs, HP Z Workstations deliver high performance and reliability with the latest innovation and industry leading technologies.
Go beyond the basics to maximise your productivity, make IT management easy, and deliver a complete Workstation experience.
Their engineers' sole job is to anticipate your needs before you even realise them and bring innovation you can’t get anywhere else.
Backed by 368,000 hours of testing, every Z component, including the screws, is put to the test. HP throw their products into heat, drop, shock, and freezing tests1 to give you rock-solid, uninterrupted performance even in the harshest environments.
Same processor and graphics card? That doesn’t mean it’s performing the same.
HP's industry leading thermals keep the processor and graphics card cool, even under the heaviest multi-application workloads. The dual fan cooling systems keep you running at max performance without overheating or slowing down.
Your system not cutting it?
Connect it to Z.
Overcome performance constraints by remotely accessing Z-class power from any PC or Mac.
Serious projects require professional graphics. HP collaborate with NVIDIA® to pack their devices with Quadro® graphics cards that are highly tuned to deliver stable performance with professional apps.7
Threats lurk everywhere. Protect your data and privacy, wherever and whenever you work, with HP's industry leading security features.
1. HP Sure View3: Guard your screen from prying eyes with the world's only PCs with integrated privacy screens.
2. HP Sure Start Gen 44: Self-healing protection automatically recovers the BIOS and other critical firmware.5
3. System Intrusion Sensor: Get an alert when the side panel of your system has been tampered with, exposing valuable components.6
HP understands that every industry has its own workflow challenges, so they have developed products and solutions customised for the work you do. From Architecture, Engineering and Construction to Education, Healthcare, Media and much more, HP Z Workstations are designed to work with you, regardless of your industry type.
Software matters. That’s why HP work with industry-leading software partners to help ensure the most demanding applications run flawlessly. Adobe, Autodesk, Avid and Paradigm are just a small example of some of the software partners that HP have worked with to maximise the potential of the HP Z Workstation portfolio.
Reimagine your creative process with a versatile laptop that gives you the latest convertible design you'll want with the pro-grade performance you need.
Supercharge your projects on a high- performance laptop that packs a punch at a low cost, with high speed processors and graphics certified for peak performance.
Get the perfect blend of ultra-slim design and pro-grade performance. Speed through your work and bring ideas to life on the world's brightest 4K UHD laptop display11.
Multiple modes and ultimate versatility — go from laptop to tablet whenever or wherever inspiration strikes. Choose the versatile HP ZBook x2 to power your favorite Adobe® applications and propel your creativity into new possibilities.
Workstation-class power meets thin and light design. From spreadsheets to CAD – the perfect solution for executives on-the-go.
Create, render, and visualize at breakneck speeds with the industry-leading performance and flexibility of the Z4 and Z6 workstations, along with simulation and 8K video editing and playback of the HP Z8.
HP's best-selling performance workstation Perfect for engineering, the Z4 delivers mainstream performance for a range of applications. With server-grade processing and a broad set of features get all you need, nothing more.
A future-proof powerhouse Ideal for VFX and rendering, the Z6 offers a range of processing power and the flexibility to expand components.
Extreme power Run 3D simulations and edit 8K video in real time with world-class workstation components including the highest memory capacity available.9
The world’s first mini workstation designed for CAD users8
Made by and for design professionals, the revolutionary Z2 Mini gives you both performance and reliability in a small, elegant design for the best CAD experience.
Avoid getting tangled in cords. This light, comfortable backpack and hot swappable batteries lets you work, demonstrate, or train people with VR in any space.
The HP Z VR Backpack PC is ideal for product development, employee training, walk-through simulations, immersive customer experiences, and so much more.
Bechtle direct England
Telephone: +44 1249 467926
1. MIL-STD 810G testing varies by product and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
2. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost among desktop and mobile workstation vendors as of July 2018 on HP Desktop Workstations and as of January 2017 on Mobile Workstations with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Processors.
3. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and functions in landscape orientation.
4. Based on currently available, in-market mobile workstations, as of January 25, 2018 having physically embedded, hardware-based privacy screen. Available on select HP Mobile Workstations only.
5. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
6. Optional feature.
7. NVIDIA Quadro graphics are an optional or add-on feature only sold with select models.
© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
8. Based on publically available information of workstation competitors as of October 3, 2016 with volume of at least 1 million units annually as of October 3, 2016 having < 3 litres volume, professional graphics, Intel® Xeon® quad core processor, ISV certifies applications, ECC memory.
9. Not all configurations will qualify an Ultrabook™
10. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
11. Based on internal analysis clamshell form factor notebooks with 4K panel, brightness based on nits as of March 26, 2018.