Work without worry both in the office and away with plans that include world class-warranty and support, plus next business day onsite response and replace and accidental damage protection.
Proactive Management delivered with HP TechPulse
Proactive Management performed by HP Service Experts
1. HP DaaS plans and/or included components may vary by region or by Authorized HP DaaS Service Partner. Please contact your local HP Representative or Authorized DaaS Partner for specific details in your location. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
2. For full system requirements, please visit www.hpdaas.com/requirements. The HP Chromebox Enterprise G2, HP Chromebook Enterprise 14A G5, and HP Chromebook Enterprise x360 14E G1 are currently available as a service via HP DaaS.
3. HP unified endpoint management is provided by HP Service Experts in HP DaaS Enhanced or Premium plans. HP Service Experts deliver service using VMware Workspace ONE, or for Chromebooks™, the Google Chrome™ Enterprise Upgrade. Customers using Microsoft Intune may have HP Service Experts manage using licenses they already have. Please check availability of options in your country.
4. System requirements for HP Proactive Security are: multi-vendor client devices running Windows 10 1703 or later with a minimum of 8 GB memory and 6 GB of free hard disk space to install the software client. HP Proactive Security requires HP TechPulse, which is included in any HP DaaS or HP Proactive Management plan. The HP Proactive Security Enhanced plan requires customers to be enrolled in an Enhanced or Premium HP DaaS or HP Proactive Management plan.
5. Service levels and response times may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack.
6. Device support may vary by country. Accidental Damage Protection available on HP DaaS Enhanced or Premium plans only. Please check with the HP representative in your area for availability.
7. iOS analytics and reports are available in HP DaaS Enhanced, Premium, and DaaS for Apple plans only.
8. Predictive analytics for hard disks and batteries on Android devices.
9. Device support may vary by country. Available on Enhanced or Premium HP DaaS plans only.
10. Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.* Availability may vary by country.
11. HP DaaS for Apple is available in the United States and select European countries directly from HP and select partners. Other Apple® products as a service available through HP DaaS upon request. Please check with the HP representative in your area for availability.
12. ServiceNow license required, sold separately, and requires installation of the HP DaaS application from hpdaas.com and a valid license for ServiceNow ITSM software. Microsoft Intune license required and sold separately.
13. Portions of the hardware and technical support services may be provided by Apple.
14. Device support may vary by country. Accidental damage protection available on HP DaaS Enhanced or Premium plans only. Please check with the HP representative in your area for availability.
15. See system requirements at www.hpdaas.com/requirements. Minimum of 1000 devices required.
16. Remote lock, and wipe functionality requires the device to be powered on and have Internet access.
17. iOS devices are encrypted within the operating system. For full system requirements, please visit www.hpdaas.com/requirements.
18. Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
19. Based on HP’s internal analysis of isolation security services that offer SaaS and managed services that include on-board and configure, compliance enforcement and malware threat analytics. Most advanced based on hardware VM isolation enforced protection with individual browser tabs and apps in isolation as of March 2019.
20. HP does not track or monitor details that identify which URLs a user visited. The reporting focuses on identifying threats and their source in HP TechPulse. HP TechPulse is GDPR and ISO 27001compliant. Please see the HP DaaS Security Whitepaper for details.
21. HP Sure Click Advanced technology is included with HP Proactive Security and requires Windows 10. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™ are supported. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files, when Microsoft Office or Adobe® Acrobat are installed.
22. Purchasers of the HP Proactive Security in the U.S. only receive the Aon CyQu self-assessment and security score. $0 retainer and one-hour consultation included with optional incident response services from Aon. HP onboarding service representatives will provide instructions.
23. HP Service Experts who conduct threat analysis and monitor isolation activity for HP Proactive Security are available for the Enhanced plan only.
24. Cyber insurance policy eligibility and quotes based on a variety of factors including the organization’s HP Proactive Security plan, industry type, Aon’s CyQu report, and carrier selected.
25. Supported chat applications include Skype and Skype for Business.
26. The HP Chromebook Enterprise x360 14E G1 and HP Chromebook Enterprise 14A G5 are planned to be available for purchase in late October. The HP Chromebox Enterprise G2 is planned to be available for purchase in November. All three devices are planned to be available through HP DaaS in November.