Simplify meetings with stress-free setup, an intuitive interface, and crisp audio on HP's versatile, modular PC. Enjoy on-demand calling, add attendees, and share content with one touch on the Center of Room Control with Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
Simple, secure, and easily managed, the HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms combines one-touch conferencing with the capability and manageability of a powerful PC.
Enjoy on-demand calling, add attendees, and share content with one-touch on the Center of Room Control.
Checks your BIOS every 15 minutes to detect attacks and corruption, then self-heals automatically.
7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor3 & Windows 104.
Keep your device safe and secure in the conference room with the optional port cover5 and cable lock or VESA Plate mounting5.
Ideal for Small, Medium and Large environments
Build the PC that fits your business requirements
A clear visual that indicates call status
The small design enables flexible movement
Sure Start helps prevent BIOS attacks
To protect your device and ensure a clean design
90db audio and 4 far-field microphones (6 meters)
Isolate background voices and sounds that would otherwise disrupt your meeting.
Scale your conferencing requirements to suit your business with the optional audio module for huddle rooms or, simply use your own audio system.
Easily add attendees and share content with one-touch of the anti-glare screen on the dual-position HP Slice 2.0 Center of Room Control and the familiar Zoom Rooms interface.
With the familiar Microsoft Team Rooms interface and easy to use display, the HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms enables collaboration to start with just one touch of a button, conveniently located on the top of the PC. Featuring on-demand calling, use the Centre of Room control to conveniently add attendees and share content.
Forget taking photos to keep your doodles. Stream and share whiteboard content easily with HP ShareBoard.
In today’s industry, workloads are increasing, resulting in reduced productivity and undefined costs. Plus, with an increase in multiple operating systems on different types of devices, this has created new entry points for security breaches and made it more difficult to proactively manage the IT environment.
HP Device as a Service (DaaS) makes it easier to manage the diversity of multi-OS desktops, workstations, and mobile devices so your business can operate at its full potential.
An effective DaaS solution can resolve all of this, and more:
1. Internet connection required and sold separately.
2. Available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
3. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. The link will open in a new tab/window.
4. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
5. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
6. Requires internet service. Slice for Meetings Rooms G2 Microsoft Teams Rooms comes with the Slice for Meeting Rooms 2.0 PC with Tri-color light ring, capacitive touch keys, HP Audio Module with quad mics, HP Wired Ingest Module, HP Center of Room Control, Microsoft Teams Rooms system software, HP Cable and Port Cover. Audio equipment or speakers are required and sold separately. Microsoft Teams Rooms subscription required.
7. Requires internet service. Elite Slice G2 – Audio Ready comes with the HP Elite G2 PC, HP Wired Ingest Module, HP Center of Room Control, Microsoft Teams Rooms or Zoom software, HP Cable and Port Cover.
8. Audio equipment or speakers are required and sold separately.
9. The Port cover cannot be installed with the 5m extension cable at the same time