Innovation is in our DNA. Our engineers' sole job is to anticipate your needs before you even realize them and bring innovation you can’t get anywhere else.
Backed by 368,000 hours of testing, every Z component — down to the screws — is put to the test. We throw our products into heat, drop, shock, and freezing tests1 to give you rock-solid, uninterrupted performance even in the harshest environments.
Same processor and graphics card? That doesn’t mean it’s performing the same.
Our industry leading thermals actually keep the processor and graphics card cool, even under the heaviest multi-application workloads. Our dual fan cooling systems keep you running at max performance without overheating or slowing down.
WORLD’S MOST SECURE1
Threats lurk everywhere. Protect your data and privacy, wherever and whenever you work, with our industry leading security features. HP Sure View2: Guard your screen from prying eyes with the world's only PCs with integrated privacy screens. HP Sure Start Gen 43: Self-healing protection automatically recovers the BIOS and other critical firmware4
System Intrusion Sensor: Get an alert when the side panel of your system has been tampered with, exposing valuable components.5
HP REMOTE GRAPHICS SOFTWARE
Your system not cutting it? Connect it to Z.
Overcome performance constraints by remotely accessing Z-class power from any PC or Mac.
Finally, workstation-class power meets thin and light design for executives on-the-go. With advanced features like quad core Intel® Core™ processors and 3D professional graphics, you can view and edit high resolution files from anywhere.
OUR THINNEST AND LIGHTEST 15" MOBILE WORKSTATION.
Our redesigned ZBook has been customized for road warriors with a taste for sophistication at just 1.48 kg and 17.9 mm thin. Designed with metallic finishes and an optional 4K, touch display, you'll get a premium experience that travels light.
PREMIUM POWER. PURE PERFORMANCE.
Power through your day using everything from spreadsheets to CAD with blazing fast HP Z Turbo Drive high speed storage and certified AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics.8
ADVANCED PROTECTION FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
Industry-leading security features help keep your files and privacy safe while traveling. Optional HP Sure View9 guards your screen from prying eyes and HP Sure Click10 protects web browsing with hardware-enforced security.
Finally a revolutionary mini PC for CAD that delivers breakthrough power and versatility in a small, elegant design. Made by and for design professionals, the Z2 Mini gives you both performance and reliability for the best CAD experience.
CERTIFIED FOR INDUSTRY-LEADING CAD APPLICATIONS.
Get seamless performance right out of the box with the most popular CAD software. The Z2 Mini is tested for 368,000 hours and certified for over 20 professional software applications.
DESIGNED FOR THE WORKSPACE OF THE FUTURE.
At 5.8 cm (2.3") high and flexible VESA mounting, the Z2 Mini is perfect for every office environment.
KEEP YOUR COOL.
Meticulous engineering inside and out optimised airflow through the system keeping internal components cool and quiet.
Get next-level performance with a compact device that can easily handle single and multi-threaded applications. With nearly endless configuration options, the Z2 SFF is the perfect hardware solution for your customization needs.
Whether designing in 3D or running multiple applications, workstation-class components and software certifications optimize performance throughout your workflow.
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR NEEDS.
Tailor your hardware to meet your unique requirements with over 1 million possible configurations.
WORLD’S MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE WORKSTATIONS.
Get powerful protection from evolving malware threats with HP’s self-healing, hardware enforced security solutions. Plus, easily manage multiple devices with the HP Manageability Integration Kit.
Experience server-grade power in a desktop workstation with impressive expandability.
With 60% more graphics power and 13% smaller than last generation, the Z2 Tower is equipped to handle heavy workloads.
BUILT TO EXPAND.
The world’s most expandable entry workstation13 is designed to grow with you to meet your ever-changing workload requirements.
WORLD’S MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE WORKSTATION.14
Get powerful protection from evolving malware threats with HP’s self-healing, hardware enforced security solutions. Plus, easily manage multiple devices with the HP Manageability Integration Kit.15
Experience extraordinary, precise color and see more of your projects at one time on a display with stunning 4K16 resolution.
INCREDIBLE CLARITY FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY.
Optimize your workflows with a large, 4K16 display. View more lines of code, bigger spreadsheets, and vibrant colors, all with minimal toggling and scrolling.
ONE POWERFUL CONNECTION.
Work fast and clutter-free with USB-C™ connectivity that not only receives video and data from your device, but also delivers up to 65W2 of power—with just one cable.
RELIABLE VISUAL SOLUTION.
Perfect your designs, projects, and documents on a display built to meet your demands. All HP Z Displays are rigorously tested and backed by an exclusive HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee that replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.17
1. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost among desktop and mobile workstation vendors as of July 2018 on HP Desktop Workstations and as of January 2017 on Mobile Workstations with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Processors.
2. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and functions in landscape orientation.
3. Based on currently available, in-market mobile workstations, as of January 25, 2018 having physically embedded, hardware-based privacy screen. Available on select HP Mobile Workstations only.
4. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
5. Optional feature.
6. NVIDIA Quadro graphics are an optional or add-on feature only sold with select models.
7. Based on HP's internal analysis of convertible non-detachables as of March 26, 2018, and power based on maximum processor, graphics, memory.
8. Sold as a configurable option.
9. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
10. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 252KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
11. Based on HP's internal analysis of ISV-certified small form factor as of July 2018, and power based on maximum processor, graphics, memory.
12. Based on HP's internal analysis of ISV-certified entry tower workstations workstations as of July 2018, and power based on maximum processor, graphics, memory.
13. Based on HP's internal analysis of ISV Certified entry Tower Workstations with C236 and C246 chipsets. Most expandable based on number of bays, PCIe slots, total ports, supported power supply, and supported 3D graphics cards as of July 2018.
14. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP’s Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among desktop workstation vendors as of July 2018 on HP Desktop Workstations with 8th Gen and higher Intel® Processors.
15. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
16. 4K content required to view 4K images.
17. The HP Pixel Policy allows no bright sub-pixel defects for this display. For complete details, see http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00288895.