HP Z Workstations have been on the market for over 30 years helping you to be inspired. Designed from the inside out to fulfill your needs, HP Z Workstations deliver high performance and reliability with the latest innovation and industry leading technologies.
Go beyond the basics to maximise your productivity, make IT management easy, and deliver a complete Workstation experience.
Innovation is in the DNA of a HP Z Workstation.
Their engineers' sole job is to anticipate your needs before you even realise them and bring innovation you can’t get anywhere else.
Why choose Z by HP?
Backed by 368,000 hours of testing, every Z component, including the screws, is put to the test. HP throw their products into heat, drop, shock, and freezing tests1 to give you rock-solid, uninterrupted performance even in the harshest environments.
Same processor and graphics card? That doesn’t mean it’s performing the same.
HP's industry leading thermals keep the processor and graphics card cool, even under the heaviest multi-application workloads. The dual fan cooling systems keep you running at max performance without overheating or slowing down.
HP REMOTE GRAPHICS SOFTWARE
Your system not cutting it?
Connect it to Z.
Overcome performance constraints by remotely accessing Z-class power from any PC or Mac.
CERTIFIED GRAPHICS CARDS
Serious projects require professional graphics. HP collaborate with NVIDIA® to pack their devices with Quadro® graphics cards that are highly tuned to deliver stable performance with professional apps.7
World's most secure2
Threats lurk everywhere. Protect your data and privacy, wherever and whenever you work, with HP's industry leading security features.
1. HP Sure View3: Guard your screen from prying eyes with the world's only PCs with integrated privacy screens.
2. HP Sure Start Gen 44: Self-healing protection automatically recovers the BIOS and other critical firmware.5
3. System Intrusion Sensor: Get an alert when the side panel of your system has been tampered with, exposing valuable components.6
HP understands that every industry has its own workflow challenges, so they have developed products and solutions customised for the work you do. From Architecture, Engineering and Construction to Education, Healthcare, Media and much more, HP Z Workstations are designed to work with you, regardless of your industry type.
Software matters. That’s why HP work with industry-leading software partners to help ensure the most demanding applications run flawlessly. Adobe, Autodesk, Avid and Paradigm are just a small example of some of the software partners that HP have worked with to maximise the potential of the HP Z Workstation portfolio.
Your job, made easier, regardless of how you work.
WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?
HP ZBook Studio x360
Reimagine your creative process with a versatile laptop that gives you the latest convertible design you'll want with the pro-grade performance you need.
Designed to run multiple apps with speed and responsiveness
NVIDIA® graphics and 8th gen Intel® Xeon® processors
Multiple modes and ultimate versatility — go from laptop to tablet whenever or wherever inspiration strikes. Choose the versatile HP ZBook x2 to power your favorite Adobe® applications and propel your creativity into new possibilities.
Full-sized Bluetooth® keyboard
NVIDIA® graphics cards and Intel® quad-core processors
Extra ports, including dual Thunderbolt 3™, USB 3.0 charging, and a Smart Card slot
Create, render, and visualize at breakneck speeds with the industry-leading performance and flexibility of the Z4 and Z6 workstations, along with simulation and 8K video editing and playback of the HP Z8.
HP's best-selling performance workstation Perfect for engineering, the Z4 delivers mainstream performance for a range of applications. With server-grade processing and a broad set of features get all you need, nothing more.
8. Based on publically available information of workstation competitors as of October 3, 2016 with volume of at least 1 million units annually as of October 3, 2016 having < 3 litres volume, professional graphics, Intel® Xeon® quad core processor, ISV certifies applications, ECC memory.
9. Not all configurations will qualify an Ultrabook™
10. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
11. Based on internal analysis clamshell form factor notebooks with 4K panel, brightness based on nits as of March 26, 2018.