Meetings today must be streamlined, effective, and cost-optimised—all the while maximising results. As a consequence, meetings have largely gone virtual. Joining an online meeting is simple, hosting one not so much.
What if you are not only participant but responsible for an appropriate result of a meeting? What exactly is the role of the meeting host? How can you encourage input and create real impact?
- You are aware of you role and familiar with the basics of moderating online meetings.
- You are familiar with various moderating techniques and how you can use them in online meetings.
- The moderator role and tasks
- Basics of moderating meetings / moderation rules
- Different types of/reasons for online meetings
- Essential online meeting rules
- Optimising online meeting circumstances
- Special legalities of online meetings
- Using visual aids and media
- Resolving complex situations
- Online meeting methods