Please fill out the form and one of our team will be in touch.
Traditional imaging can be an arduous process that’s time consuming and whilst often deemed an undesirable part of the job, it is vital to ensure the right foundations are in put place for end user devices.
What if we could reach the same outcome, but with zero-touch from IT and at a much quicker speed? Introducing Microsoft Autopilot, an out of the box solution that simplifies and automates onboarding, and manages the entire device lifecycle from deployment, to resets, to repurposing to finally decommissioning.
Bechtle’s Autopilot Readiness Workshop is the perfect place to begin if you are wanting to streamline your device deployment and management. We will evaluate your current processes, demonstrate the art of the possible, define your most efficient licensing methods and develop your new approach, completely tailored to your business and available resource.
Take your first step to full lifecycle management; Microsoft Autopilot allows you to have next business day device swaps, built-in security, proactive monitoring and much more…
Why choose this package?
- To eliminate the tedious tasks of creating images per model and versioning control
- To fully standardise and simplify your new and existing device enrolment approach
- Develop a ‘zero-touch’ model, that is identity based and connects users to their own profile or set of applications
- Understand how much time and money you could save by streamlining your device deployment and management
- One of Microsoft’s largest European partners
- A Microsoft GOLD partner
- Broad range of professional services, provided by certified engineers
- Able to deliver an end-to-end lifecycle management service, European wide