- Apple Watch Series 9 2023
Smarter. Brighter. Mightier. The Apple Watch Series 9 helps you stay fit, healthy and connected. Interact with your Apple Watch in a whole new way with double tap gestures.
74 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£361.99
Gross price: £434.39 incl. £72.40 VAT
- Apple Watch SE (Gen 2) 2023
The Apple Watch SE combines innovative health and safety features all for an unbelievable price. Water resistant down to 50 m. Three colours. Multiple bands.
36 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£198.99
Gross price: £238.79 incl. £39.80 VAT
- Apple Watch Ultra 2
The Apple Watch Ultra 2 has been developed for the demands of endurance and water sports and outdoor adventures thanks to its specially designed bands. Featuring S9 SiP for a super-bright display. Water resistant down to 100 m and 72-hour battery life.
18 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£724.99
Gross price: £869.99 incl. £145.00 VAT
- Samsung Galaxy Watch6 Classic
With its large display, custom workout routines and sleep tracking, Galaxy Watch6 Classic lets you manage your wellbeing in style.
8 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£353.99
Gross price: £424.79 incl. £70.80 VAT
- Samsung Galaxy Watch6
Samsung Galaxy Watch6 is with you around the clock to help you feel good and stay fit.
8 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£275.99
Gross price: £331.19 incl. £55.20 VAT
- Apple Watch SE GPS+LTE 44mm Alu SilverCountry variant: United KingdomDisplay size: 44 mmHousing material: AluminiumWireless: Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, WWANOperating system: Apple watchOSBattery life (max.): 18 hoursBechtle no.: 4666004-01 Manufacturer no.: MNQ23B/A£290.99
Gross price: £349.19 incl. £58.20 VATDelivery from 5. December.Only a few items left in stock.
- Apple Watch Series 8 2022
The Apple Watch Series 8 has an innovative temperature sensor that enables advanced features for women's health, and Crash Detection to get help in an emergency. The future of health never looked so good.
15 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£317.99
Gross price: £381.59 incl. £63.60 VAT
- Apple Watch Ultra GPS+LTE 49mm TitaniumCountry variant: United KingdomDisplay size: 49 mmHousing material: TitaniumWireless: Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, WWANOperating system: Apple watchOSBattery life (max.): 36 hoursBechtle no.: 4665949-01 Manufacturer no.: MNHH3B/A£582.99
Gross price: £699.59 incl. £116.60 VATDiscontinued.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro
Stylish look and timeless quality. Classy sporty design in sturdy titanium and sapphire glass. For demanding outdoor sports. The Galaxy Watch5 offers highly developed fitness and health features.
4 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£368.99
Gross price: £442.79 incl. £73.80 VAT
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 BT 44mm GraphiteCountry variant: United KingdomDisplay size: 44 mmHousing material: AluminiumWireless: Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLANOperating system: Wear OSBattery life (max.): 40 hoursBechtle no.: 4660418-01 Manufacturer no.: SM-R910NZAAEUA£255.99
Gross price: £307.19 incl. £51.20 VAT
- Apple Watch Series 7 2021
The Apple Watch Series 7 has an advanced Always-On Retina display with crack-resistant front crystal. Discover the features and benefits of a smart watch to enhance your lifestyle.
2 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfrom£389.99
Gross price: £467.99 incl. £78.00 VAT
- Samsung Watch4 Classic LTE 46mm SilverCountry variant: United KingdomDisplay size: 46 mmHousing material: Stainless steelWireless: Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, WWANOperating system: Wear OSBattery life (max.): 40 hoursBechtle no.: 4577249-01 Manufacturer no.: SM-R895FZSAEUA£352.99
Gross price: £423.59 incl. £70.60 VATDelivery from 5. December.Only a few items left in stock.
- Lenovo ThinkReality A3 Smart GlassesCountry variant: EuropeConnectors: 1 x USB Type-CSpecial features: Integrated speaker, Built-in microphoneColour: BlackFeatures: Movement tracking sensor (6 DoF)Bechtle no.: 4579108 Manufacturer no.: 20V7Z9AKXX£1,167.00
Gross price: £1,400.40 incl. £233.40 VATDelivery from 5. December.Only a few items left in stock.
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 Ind Ed SmartglassesCountry variant: United KingdomTechnology: Mixed reality (MR)Wireless: Bluetooth, WLANBechtle no.: 4525629-01 Manufacturer no.: SSU-00002£3,681.00
Gross price: £4,417.20 incl. £736.20 VATDelivery from 5. December.Only a few items left in stock.
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 Smart GlassesCountry variant: United KingdomTechnology: Mixed reality (MR)Wireless: Bluetooth, WLANBechtle no.: 4342628-01 Manufacturer no.: NJX-00002£2,705.48
Gross price: £3,246.58 incl. £541.10 VAT
From fitness trackers to smartwatches, wearables are taking the business world by storm.
Wearables were long considered merely a nifty gadget interesting only to top athletes, fitness enthusiasts and techies. But times have changed, with over 100 million wearables now sold per year—and sales are only expected to grow, especially for smartwatches. These ultra-lightweight mini computers, which are worn as accessories, use the wearer’s bodily proximity to measure data such heart rate. Their popularity in the business world is soaring, thanks to enhanced sensors and expanded functionality. Wearables, above all smartwatches, give detailed feedback on the wearer’s behaviour, making them a valuable asset not only for communicating, but also for monitoring one’s health.
Business smartwatches are raising the bar for security.
Wearables come in all shapes and sizes, with plenty of scope for new, advanced features. State-of-the-art security standards are of particular interest to the business world. By protecting sensitive data in e-mails or calendar appointments, smartwatches allow even decision-makers to take full advantage of their benefits. These wrist-worn mini computers are becoming an integral part of corporate security strategies. Firewalls and appropriate access and interface management prevent dangerous security gaps, thereby keeping confidential data out of the hands of unauthorised parties. In addition, continually fine-tuned sensors provide a solid data-based argument for business smartwatches.
A harmonious blend of aesthetics and functionality.
Bechtle has taken note of the surging demand for wearables, offering a steadily growing portfolio of products on bechtle.com, such as smartwatches by market leaders Apple and Samsung. The technology itself—such as whether a smartwatch supports SIM cards—is certainly key. But an eye-catching design is just as important, with a variety of wristbands, housing colours and display sizes available. In essence, smartwatches are no different than other premium watches: the inner workings are essential, but appealing aesthetics certainly influence the final selection. After all, wearables are as much a fashion accessory as they are a technological device. Our Bechtle online shop specialists will be happy to assist you with their expert advice.