- Apple Watch Series 9 2023
Smarter. Brighter. Mightier. The Apple Watch Series 9 helps you stay fit, healthy and connected. Interact with your Apple Watch in a whole new way with double tap gestures.
74 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfromCHF 371.99
Gross price: CHF 400.63 incl. CHF 28.64 VAT
- Apple Watch SE (Gen 2) 2023
The Apple Watch SE combines innovative health and safety features all for an unbelievable price. Water resistant down to 50 m. Three colours. Multiple bands.
36 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfromCHF 231.99
Gross price: CHF 249.85 incl. CHF 17.86 VAT
- Apple Watch Ultra 2
The Apple Watch Ultra 2 has been developed for the demands of endurance and water sports and outdoor adventures thanks to its specially designed bands. Featuring S9 SiP for a super-bright display. Water resistant down to 100 m and 72-hour battery life.
18 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfromCHF 743.99
Gross price: CHF 801.28 incl. CHF 57.29 VAT
- Samsung Galaxy Watch6 Classic
With its large display, custom workout routines and sleep tracking, Galaxy Watch6 Classic lets you manage your wellbeing in style.
8 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfromCHF 368.99
Gross price: CHF 397.40 incl. CHF 28.41 VAT
- Samsung Galaxy Watch6
Samsung Galaxy Watch6 is with you around the clock to help you feel good and stay fit.
8 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfromCHF 277.99
Gross price: CHF 299.40 incl. CHF 21.41 VAT
- Apple Watch SE GPS 44mm Alu SilverDisplay size: 44 mmHousing material: AluminiumWireless: Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLANOperating system: Apple watchOSBattery life (max.): 18 hoursBechtle no.: 4665998 Manufacturer no.: MNK23FD/ACHF 269.99
Gross price: CHF 290.78 incl. CHF 20.79 VATDelivery from 12. December.Only a few items left in stock.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro
Stylish look and timeless quality. Classy sporty design in sturdy titanium and sapphire glass. For demanding outdoor sports. The Galaxy Watch5 offers highly developed fitness and health features.
4 products match your filter criteriaSelect productsfromCHF 376.99
Gross price: CHF 406.02 incl. CHF 29.03 VAT
- Lenovo ThinkReality A3 Smart GlassesCountry variant: EuropeConnectors: 1 x USB Type-CSpecial features: Integrated speaker, Built-in microphoneColour: BlackFeatures: Movement tracking sensor (6 DoF)Bechtle no.: 4579108 Manufacturer no.: 20V7Z9AKXXCHF 1’331.00
Gross price: CHF 1’433.49 incl. CHF 102.49 VAT
- Hama Fit Watch 4900GPS 37mm BlackCountry variant: EuropeDisplay size: 37 mmHousing material: Stainless steelWireless: Bluetooth, GPSBattery life (max.): 144 hoursBechtle no.: 4556149 Manufacturer no.: 00178604CHF 46.99
Gross price: CHF 50.61 incl. CHF 3.62 VATDelivery from 14. December.Available.
- Hama Fit Watch 5910 GPS 37mm BlackCountry variant: EuropeDisplay size: 37 mmHousing material: Stainless steelWireless: Bluetooth, GPSBattery life (max.): 144 hoursBechtle no.: 4547668 Manufacturer no.: 00178606CHF 52.99
Gross price: CHF 57.07 incl. CHF 4.08 VATDelivery from 14. December.Available.
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 Ind Ed SmartglassesTechnology: Mixed reality (MR)Wireless: Bluetooth, WLANBechtle no.: 4525629 Manufacturer no.: SSU-00003CHF 4’218.00
Gross price: CHF 4’542.79 incl. CHF 324.79 VATDelivery from 12. December.Only a few items left in stock.
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 Smart GlassesCountry variant: SwitzerlandTechnology: Mixed reality (MR)Wireless: Bluetooth, WLANBechtle no.: 4342628-40 Manufacturer no.: NJX-00014CHF 3’685.00
Gross price: CHF 3’968.75 incl. CHF 283.75 VAT
From fitness trackers to smartwatches, wearables are taking the business world by storm.
Wearables were long considered merely a nifty gadget interesting only to top athletes, fitness enthusiasts and techies. But times have changed, with over 100 million wearables now sold per year—and sales are only expected to grow, especially for smartwatches. These ultra-lightweight mini computers, which are worn as accessories, use the wearer’s bodily proximity to measure data such heart rate. Their popularity in the business world is soaring, thanks to enhanced sensors and expanded functionality. Wearables, above all smartwatches, give detailed feedback on the wearer’s behaviour, making them a valuable asset not only for communicating, but also for monitoring one’s health.
Business smartwatches are raising the bar for security.
Wearables come in all shapes and sizes, with plenty of scope for new, advanced features. State-of-the-art security standards are of particular interest to the business world. By protecting sensitive data in e-mails or calendar appointments, smartwatches allow even decision-makers to take full advantage of their benefits. These wrist-worn mini computers are becoming an integral part of corporate security strategies. Firewalls and appropriate access and interface management prevent dangerous security gaps, thereby keeping confidential data out of the hands of unauthorised parties. In addition, continually fine-tuned sensors provide a solid data-based argument for business smartwatches.
A harmonious blend of aesthetics and functionality.
Bechtle has taken note of the surging demand for wearables, offering a steadily growing portfolio of products on bechtle.com, such as smartwatches by market leaders Apple and Samsung. The technology itself—such as whether a smartwatch supports SIM cards—is certainly key. But an eye-catching design is just as important, with a variety of wristbands, housing colours and display sizes available. In essence, smartwatches are no different than other premium watches: the inner workings are essential, but appealing aesthetics certainly influence the final selection. After all, wearables are as much a fashion accessory as they are a technological device. Our Bechtle direct online shop specialists will be happy to assist you with their expert advice.