To start any journey takes a single step. Which one, however, can be the hardest decision and often leads to delaying starting or, worse, not starting at all.
In today’s market, the speed at which innovation is taking place, along with the variety of options available to you, often leads to confusion about which direction to take. Avoiding bad choices and eliminating risk to your business are key considerations. Doing nothing is not an option though, as falling behind in such a fast-paced environment creates further challenges in the future and can see competitors take an advantage over you.
For this reason, Bechtle has spent years building and refining a model to support our clients as they undertake significant business transformations. Whether seeking greater efficiency through collaboration, supporting ‘line-of-business’ with an agile infrastructure to help them drive improvements, or ensuring cyber security in the face of modern-day threats, the Bechtle model ensures absolute understanding of the desired outcome and provides clear steps to achieve it.
Bechtle will support you through every stage of your journey, clearly defining 4 key stages and working with you to ensure you take simple, risk-free steps to achieve your desired destination.
- Assess current environment
- Understand business priorities/drivers for change
- Provide market and technology insights, in order to better inform your decisions
- Map current capabilities and ability to change
- Design solutions in collaboration with you
- Engage key vendors
- Run proof of concept to ensure solution meets technical and business priorities
- Offer financial modelling to best meet business need
- Pre-configuration (imaging, asset tagging etc)
- Onsite implementation and handover
- Knowledge transfer and training
- Vendor accredited engineers
- Post-installation review
- Break/fix services
- Managed services to support in-house resource
- End of life disposal services
- Ongoing reviews for continuous improvement