The EcoTank range delivers a 90% saving on ink costs. The ultra-high-capacity refillable ink tanks allow you to print thousands of pages without the hassle of replacement ink cartridges.
An EcoTank printer features an ultra-high-capacity ink tank
that you fill with the included ink bottles instead of cartridges.
From the start you have enough ink to print up to 14,000 pages²—
that means both money and time are saved as you’re not frequently changing cartridges.
The set up is simple, refilling is mess free and it’s reliable too,
turning out page after page of quality prints.
1. Pick an Epson EcoTank model and compare it against one of the top 20 best-selling printers.
2. Estimate how many pages you’re likely to print per month.
3. Click ‘Calculate’
Bundle with printer, cartridges and warranty extension:
MFP Epson EcoTank ET-5800;
Epson 113 EcoTank Pigment Black ink bottle;
Epson 113 EcoTank Pigment Cyan ink bottle;
Epson 113 EcoTank Pigment Yellow ink bottle;
3-year on-site warranty extension.
Offer valid until 31 July 2022
MFP Epson EcoTank ET-4856.
Offer valid until 04 December 2022.
1. Average cost per page saving and average number of inkjet cartridges required to print the same number of pages as EcoTank “102” and “104” ink bottles. Comparison between average yield (A4 prints of ISO/IEC 24711) of EcoTank “102” and “104” bottles and the genuine consumables used within the 50 best-selling inkjet cartridge printers (according to GfK Inkjet Printing Devices and Inkjet Printing Cartridges Point of Sale panel market data for Germany, France, UK, Spain and Italy Apr-19 – Mar 2021).
2. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation test patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712 or 29103. Quote yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711 or 20102. Quote yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head’s nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set will be lower.
3. Number of pages printed is based on the highest cost per page (CPP) of Epson 102, 104 and 664 ink bottle ranges. CPP is calculated from the total combined price of cyan, magenta and yellow ink bottles RRPs for colour pages or the black ink bottle RRPs for black pages, divided by the published page yields. RRPs correct as of August 2018.