Get enhanced privacy and security features with new devices with Windows 10 Pro, Microsoft 365 and the Intel vPro® platform.1,2
New PCs with Windows 10 Pro and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors6 have up to 1.3x faster Office multi-tasking7,8,9 and up to 11 hours of battery life for a more productive workday.10 Support for Windows 7 and Office 2010 has ended. Don’t rely on outdated devices to protect your business.
With 75% of IT managers surveyed reporting Intel vPro® platform-based devices are more secure3, now is the time to shift to new, modern devices with Windows 10 Pro, Microsoft 365 and the Intel vPro® platform.2
With features like Intel® Hardware Shield, Multi-Factor Authentication and Windows Defender, new, modern devices with Windows 10 Pro, Microsoft 365 and the Intel vPro® platform combine the latest software and out-of-the-box hardware security features to help keep your devices secure against malware, viruses, and other threats.1,2
More than a third of data breaches are accidental,4 and 61% involved stolen credentials.5 New, modern devices help defend you from accidental data loss by encrypting business information on your devices and separating it from personal information.
Support for Office 2010 has ended in October 2020. Now is the time to consider the Office solution that best fits your next PC upgrade, whether it’s a one-time purchase (Office Home & Business 2019) or subscription-based Microsoft 365 for your business.
Consultant Software ‘Microsoft’
+32 472 02 55 67
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Premium Office Apps
|One person, one-year subscription, works on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android***, and 24/7 tech support (chat or phone)|
One person, one-year subscription, works on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android***, and 24/7 tech support (chat or phone)
Office Home &
Classic Office Apps*
|One device, one-time purchase, works on Windows or Mac, iOS and Android***, and tech support (installation only)|
One device, one-time purchase, works on Windows or Mac, iOS and Android***, and tech support (installation only)
* On PC only. Learn more (including compatible mobile devices) at office.com/information.
** OneNote features vary by platform. https://aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq.
*** App availability varies by device/language.
Go to: office.com/systemrequirements for compatible versions of Windows 10 and MacOS, and for other feature requirements
1. Security events requiring IT remediation are reduced or avoided by up to 33% with Windows 10. The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Windows 10, Forrester, 2016. No product or component can be absolutely secure.
2. Sold separately.
3. The Total Economic Impact™ of the Intel vPro® Platform, Forrester, December 2018. A study commissioned by Intel and conducted by Forrester Consulting which surveyed 256 IT managers at mid-sized organizations (100-1,000 employees) using Intel vPro® platforms in US, UK, Germany, Japan and China. 75% either “agreed” or “strongly agreed” with the statement that computers with Intel® Core™ vPro® processors and Windows 10 are more secure than before. Read the full study at intel.com/vProPlatformTEI
4. Breach Level Index, Breach incidents by source, 2018 data https://breachlevelindex.com/
5. Data Breach Investigation Report, Verizon 2019.
6. 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® i7-8665U processors and Intel® Core™ vPro® i5-8365U processors
7. Performance results are based on testing as of March 21, 2019 and April 3, 2019 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product can be absolutely secure.
Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit http://www.intel.com/benchmarks
8. Multi-tasking as measured by Office Productivity and Multitasking Workload comparing 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8665U vs. 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6600U. A 2.35 MB, 20 slide Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920x1080 H.264 .mp4, 30MB video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 801 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 3.7 MB, PDF file and 2) a 68.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm worksheet that is recalculated.
9. REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS NEW: Intel Reference Platform with Intel® Core™ i7-8665U Processor, PL1= 15W TDP, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.8GHz, Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 620, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: 58GB Intel 760p SSD, OS: Microsoft Windows* 10 RS5 Build Version 1809 (Build 1763v1), BIOS: x177, MCU: A8 VS. OEM system with Intel® Core™ i7-6600U Processor, PL1=15W TDP, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.9GHz, Intel HD Graphics 620, Display: 14” screen with 1920x1080 resolution, Memory: 8GB DDR4, Storage: 256GB SSD, Battery size: 36 WHr, OS: Microsoft Windows* 10 Pro RS5 Build Version 1809 (Build 1763v292), BIOS: v1.0.1, MCU: C2
10. Battery Life: Up to 11 hours’ battery life for a productive workday with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8665U processor as measured by MobileMark* 2018 workload on preproduction OEM system with Intel® Core™ i7-8665U processor, PL1= 15W TDP, 4C8T; turbo up to 4.8 GHz; graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 620; display: 14" screen with 1920x1080 resolution; memory: 16 GB; storage: Hynix 256 GB; battery size: 52 WHr; OS: Windows® 10 Pro; BIOS: v.1.0.1; MCU: AA display brightness is set to 150 nits on DC power. System’s wireless network adapter is turned on and associated to a wireless network that is not connected to the internet.
11. SMB PC Study, Techaisle 2018
12. Cost reduction scenarios described are intended as examples of how a given Intel-based product, in the specified circumstances and configurations, may affect future costs and provide cost savings. Circumstances will vary. Intel does not guarantee any costs or cost reduction.
13. The Total Economic Impact™ of the Intel vPro® Platform, Forrester, December 2018. A study commissioned by Intel and conducted by Forrester Consulting which surveyed 256 IT managers at mid-sized organizations (100-1,000 employees) using Intel vPro® platforms in US, UK, Germany, Japan and China. 77% either “agreed” or “strongly agreed” that computers with Intel vPro® platform and running Windows 10 are easier to manage. Read the full study at intel.com/vProPlatformTEI
14. 99% of Windows 7 apps are compatible with Windows 10. Hardware/software requirements apply; feature availability may vary. Internet connection required. To check for compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and www.windows.com/windows10specs. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
15. Overall System Performance: As measured by SYSmark* 2018 comparing 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8665U vs. 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6600U. SYSmark 2018 is published by the Business Applications Performance Corporation (BAPCo), a benchmarking consortium. SYSmark tests Windows* Desktop Applications performance using real-world scenarios: Productivity, Creativity and Responsiveness. Mainstream applications used in the scenarios include Microsoft Office*, Adobe Creative Cloud* and Google Chrome*. Each scenario produces individual metrics that roll up to an overall score.
16. Touchpad specialized hardware is required.
17. Biometrics specialized hardware, a fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor, or other biometric sensor is required.
19. Microsoft 365 subscription is required for Microsoft Teams.
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.