Bechtle IT System House Oldenburg.
Bechtle GmbH IT System House Oldenburg
Vocational training provided for:
IT systems integration specialist, IT systems management assistant, IT management assistant
- As a managed service partner, we enhance your IT landscape with various products and services, guaranteeing hardware availability through an IMAC/R process chain and formal availability agreements.
- As a managed cloud provider, we make your business IT more dynamic and flexible through tailored solutions. If it’s future-proof, cost-effective IT services you want, we’ll support you as a managed IT & outsourcing provider.
- As a certified Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, we combine Microsoft cloud services such as Office 365 and Azure with our own and third-party solutions, administering and managing them for you.
- As a licensing consultant, we’ll assess your current software assets, proving that licence management doesn’t have to be difficult if you’ve got an expert at your side. We’ll be happy to advise and support you throughout the entire audit process, helping you optimise your licences to avoid over or underlicensing.
- And as part of the Group who masterminded bios®, Bechtle Bremen/Oldenburg offers several options to streamline your purchasing process by connecting this platform directly to your ERP system.
- Located close to the city, our Oldenburg branch is easily accessible from the motorway. Bechtle Bremen/Oldenburg was closely involved in the planning stages of this new building to ensure a state-of-the-art, innovative office environment. A large car park offers ample space for our regular customer events. And a large rooftop terrace, modelled after our Bremen office, provides a relaxed setting in which to discuss and plan the future of your IT with us.
The IT System House Oldenburg as an employer.
You might also be interested in…
More than 35 years’ experience in success.
Ready set Bechtle? Ready for Bechtle. Find out more about Bechtle as an employer now.