Please fill out the form and a Bechtle Account Manager will get in touch.
3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Intel knows that businesses must build for the needs of today, while planning for unknown future demands. Flexible infrastructure is key, one that is optimised for multi-cloud and AI, serving many workloads, anywhere, at any time.
That’s why Intel have created a platform that delivers the flexibility you need, bringing AI everywhere, from edge to cloud, helping customers achieve better performance and better efficiency.
3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors offer a balanced architecture with built-in acceleration and advanced security capabilities, designed through decades of innovation for the most in-demand workload requirements.
3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Are:
- Optimised for cloud, enterprise, HPC, network, security, and IoT workloads with 8 to 40 powerful cores and a wide range of frequency, feature, and power levels.
- Infused with Intel Crypto Acceleration, enhancing data protection and privacy by increasing the performance of encryption-intensive workloads including SSL web serving, 5G infrastructure, and VPN/firewalls, while reducing the performance impact of pervasive encryption.
- The only data center CPU with built-in AI acceleration, end-to-end data science tools, and an ecosystem of smart solutions.
- Engineered for the demands of cloud workloads and to fuel a wide range of XaaS environments.
- Fueled by Intel SGX, which protects data and application code while in use from the edge to the data center and multi-tenant public cloud.
Outstanding Gen-on-Gen Performance
The new 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable processors are based on a balanced, efficient architecture that increases core performance, memory, and I/O bandwidth to accelerate diverse workloads from the data center to the intelligent edge.
Built-in workload acceleration features include Intel Deep Learning Boost, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512, and Intel Speed Select technology.
Available with up to 40 powerful cores.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
* mandatory fields