Contact one of our experts to put together a custom workshop plan.
Bechtle’s IT business architects – We focus on creating lasting value.
You want the IT you design today to set the stage for business success tomorrow. Our IT business architects help you do just that.
From the very first meeting, they offer an objective outside view that examines your real-world situation, followed by a systematic, in-depth analysis of your on-site IT infrastructure. Our analysis includes everything from interviews with different departments to joint innovation workshops. Working with Bechtle helps bring your company’s vision to life because we design the best IT architecture for you. You’ll get an IT project plan that fits your means and requirements—and on which you can rely today and in future.
The more closely your IT aligns with your business goals, the greater your success. As your partner, we’ll show you how new IT solutions can benefit you in ways you’ve never considered before.
Above all, you as the customer are always in full control over the scope and speed of our partnership.
An interview with our IT business architects:
How can we transform the future? (German only)
IT business architecture – From design to implementation.
Our IT business architects provide support in a variety of areas, which build on one another depending on your unique situation. We work with you to determine which step your particular project will start with.
Achieve your goals one step at a time with our IT business architecture modules.
Over the past few years, we’ve developed different ways to approach this major topic based on various customer requirements. The result—our Bechtle IT business architecture workshops—help you reach your goals in small, manageable steps. You’ll benefit immediately from a specific, actionable plan.
IT documentation (IT infrastructure assesment)
- Write partially automated IT documentation
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Illustrate dependencies and relationships
- Write an emergency handbook
- Prepare recovery plans
- Discuss how to plan and support emergency testing, including documentation
Cloud readiness assessment
- Identify how your organisation can benefit from cloud technologies
- Conduct interviews
- Generate documents illustrating outcomes
- Provide recommendations on what to do next
- Record and prioritise requirements
- Identify relevant areas of action
- For executive leadership/specialist departments/IT
- Draw up a strategy and project roadmap
- Record and illustrate processes in the value chain
- Collect key performance indicators to define criticality and maturity level
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Discuss your corporate vision
- Set goals and measures
- Identify inside and outside reference data
- Weight and evaluate potential opportunities based on assessments
- Derive tailored recommendations for action
- Identify projects to help you reach your goals