Monitoring – The best way to prevent failure.
Smooth data centre operation requires monitoring. But issues often go unnoticed or are only recognised when it's already too late. Fixing them takes a huge amount of time and expense and means employees can't focus on core tasks.
Bechtle Service Monitoring provides 24/7 surveillance for individual IT system components right through to complete IT infrastructure environments by comparing pre-defined values from the customer’s system to recorded levels. Any change in a monitoring status generates a message that is forwarded to the customer’s IT (passive monitoring) or to Bechtle’s Managed Service Team for further processing (proactive monitoring).
- Proactive resolution of potential IT failures
- Prevent costly downtime and loss of productivity
- More time for strategic solutions and projects
- High-availability monitoring solutions for up to 24/7 surveillance of your IT infrastructure
- Monthly reports ensure transparency
- Regular service review meetings
- On premise version: Provision and operation of a physical on-premise management server in the customer network, including all required licences
- Hosting version: Provision and operation of a virtual management server in the Bechtle data centre, including all required licences
- Customised monitoring solutions
- Addition of extra standard and customer system verification
- Can be combined with other managed IT Services