Bechtle Service Desk – always at your side.
Questions about the Bechtle Service Desk?
When your business’s workflow is interrupted, that can mean a lot of time and money lost. But what is worse: important projects are delayed. To make sure that your business always runs smoothly, the Bechtle Service Desk helps you with any questions you may have or problems you may face.
Our Business Service Service Desk comprises a modern remote shared service desk that has an excellent track record for its highly competent solutions and short response times, and it also serves as the central contact point for end users’ IT support and service requirements. Interruptions and user requests for standard applications and printers, as well as problems with roaming users or hardware are quickly assessed and solved. We also offer central services such as user management, software distribution and support for mobile devices.
Phone: +44 1249 467976
Our top priority is end user satisfaction achieved by continuously improving the solution rate, service quality and efficiency through defined service-level agreements (SLAs).
The Service Desk teams are equipped with a knowledge base and a central, multi-tenant IT Service Management Tool (ITSM) that is completely integrated into the ITIL-compliant service management processes by Bechtle Hosting & Operations (BHO).
Consistent, automatic reporting makes the service quality transparent and traceable, for example, with automated e-mail notifications sent to the end user when a ticket is opened and closed. The customer can track the status of the tickets and their progress on line at any time.
On demand, Bechtle offers a dedicated first-level solution team made up of employees who are trained individually and specifically for the customer’s IT environment. The individual service desk is available via e-mail or over a dedicated service hotline.
The Business Service Service Desk includes the following:
- Service performed from Bechtle locations in Germany
- Single point of contact via e-mail, phone, or fax for all requests and reported interruptions
- Accepting and forwarding tickets to the next support level if the tickets cannot be solved at the Service Desk
- End user support for desktops and notebooks: MS Office 365, MS Windows 7 and later, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) version 2007 and later, Internet Browser (MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox)
- Remote desktop for quick support
- Regular service review meetings
- Monthly standard reports in compliance with applicable regulations
- Languages: English and German
- Optional: annual customer satisfaction survey
Other optional services:
- Rollout support
- Customer-specific ACD recorded introduction
- VIP support
- Support for customer-specific applications
- User management, e. g. Active Directory, SAP, Citrix, etc.
- End user support for tablets and smartphones (iPhone and iPad)