Please fill out the form and one of our team will be in touch.
Cisco Meraki has made networking easier, faster and smarter. However, your network is still a complex set of moving parts and managing the day-to-day running can still be challenging for many organisations, especially with a lack of available resource.
Bechtle’s simple end-to-end, fully managed Meraki service is designed to provide either reactive or proactive support 24x7x365 and to remove any management challenges you face! Our service includes monitoring and alerting, managed hardware replacements, onboarding of new devices and sites and much more! Covering all Meraki devices, features and functionality within your estate, you can be assured your networks are monitored to guarantee availability and to deliver the business outcomes that you need.
Our managed service is sold using a ‘per device/per device type’ price point for each service level (1 and 2), with no onboarding costs and through our UK based, Meraki-certified managed services support team. More information on our service level breakdowns can be found below.
Why choose this package?
- Cover your entire Cisco Meraki estate with a single managed support service
- Mix reactive and proactive support, building a model tailored to your Cisco Meraki investment
- To remove on-going management challenges and free up your IT resources time and availability
- For 24/7 access to UK based Meraki-certified managed services engineers
- Europe’s largest IT provider
- Delivering Cisco solutions for 30+ years
- Broad range of professional services, provided by certified engineers
- End-to-end support across the entire Cisco portfolio