- Lot 1 – Hardware and Software and Associated Services
- Lot 2 – Hardware and Associated Services
- Lot 3 - Software and Associated Services
The framework is the replacement for Technology Products 2, RM3733, and is available to use immediately for the procurement of technology products and associated services, such as; IT hardware, software, device as a service, leasing and more. In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to realise commercial benefits and savings worth circa £945million.
Bechtle are a pan-European value added IT reseller, with revenues in excess of £4billion. 40% of the business that they do with their customers is in the public sector. Advising customers on end to end IT solutions, strategy and maximising e-procurement, we optimise and manage infrastructure for our customers.
For more information about the TEPAS framework and Bechtle’s work in the public sector, please email the team at email@example.com.
- G-Cloud 10/11
- Technology Services 2 (RM3804) - Lot 2: Transition and Transformation; Lot 3a: Operational Services - End User Services; Lot 3c: Operational Services - Technical Management
- Technology Products 2 (RM3733) - Lot 1: Hardware (ending 31st March 2020); Lot 6: Catalogue (ending 31st October 2020)