We Install, Move, Add, Change, Remove and Dispose – the entire hardware lifecycle taken care of.
An IT environment can operate efficiently only when all processes are perfectly managed and coordinated such as installing and configuring software, moving workplace hardware systems to new locations, adding or changing software and hardware, or removal and proper disposal.
IMAC/RD services overview:
Initial installation and pre-configuration of hardware components, installation of software, delivery and on-site setup and installation, individual services, and more.
Deinstallation and packaging of devices, transport to and installation at new site of use and more.
Installation of additional hardware and software.
Modifying existing hardware configurations, updating installed software, adjusting existing software applications, deinstalling software no longer required and more.
Checking the devices to deinstall, audit-proof data erasure. Creating proof of erasure, disassembly and removal of the defined hardware and more.
Transport and environmentally responsible recycling, hardware refresh (refurbishment/inspection) and return to customer or resale.
Our services include:
Our swap service provides employees with identically staged devices. With active inventory management, pool warehousing and a well-coordinated field services team, we achieve virtually 100% next business day SLAs for this service – across Switzerland!
IT infrastructures are often made up of multi-vendor environments. And the various manufacturers are responsible for only their own products. Different service levels add to the complexity. This often leads to a service chaos: Who is responsible for which service? And who should you contact when service levels overlap?
Thanks to Bechtle Maintenance & Repair you can sit back and relax. We take care of your entire IT service so you have one single contact person for all service requests. And for your business that means: less administration and more efficiency.
- Single point of contact (24×7)
- Warranty claims and spare parts procurement from all major vendors
- 7 service bases across Switzerland
- Over 30 field service technicians (server/storage, print and compute) are ready to assist
- Expertise from a range of partner certifications
- Expertise in server, storage, network and client systems
- Worldwide partner network to draw on
In addition to the standard manufacturer’s warranty, Bechtle offers you on-site service for defined service level agreements (SLAs) – with the assistance of vendors, if required.
A custom combination of service availability and service levels meets various individual needs. Hardware is repaired according to the agreed service level either on site or in our own repair centre. And all of our service processes are guided by best practices and based on ITIL.
And best of all, we’re able to obtain replacement parts round the clock to ensure SLA compliance.
- Maximum security
- Agreed service levels
- Highest flexibility
- Warranty extensions can be taken out at any time
- Custom agreement duration and service levels
- Services available throughout Germany
- 24-hour support, 365 days a year, whenever you need it
- Our specialists are certified for all products from major vendors
- Expert collecting and securing of used hardware
- Secure transport (as required)
- Storage in secured and monitored staging centre
- Central erasure centre in Rotkreuz
- Data erasure with state-of-the-art erasure software
- Erasure certificate for each device wiped
- Professional remarketing or disposal of all technical components