Lay the foundation for your success now and secure the very latest IT know-how without investing in your own IT specialists.
Fewer issues, greater stability with managed monitoring.
Your company most likely uses a monitoring system to keep a close eye on your IT. But is your system able to detect issues and faults before they even occur?
Bechtle 360° monitoring offers proactive system monitoring with predictive maintenance.
Flyer 360° monitoring
- Issues are detected before they fully materialise
- No expensive investments required
- Greater stability for business-critical services
- Lower business risk
- Less administrative work, freeing up your IT staff
- Bottlenecks detected early on
- Increased stability of operationally critical services
- Recorded monitoring data kept for at least one year
- Proactive monitoring from 8am to 6pm
- Response times set out in maintenance contract
- More time for business-relevant tasks
360° monitoring keeps a watchful eye on your system round the clock, recording all key data for later analysis. This enables issues and bottlenecks to be detected early on, so our IT specialists can resolve them promptly.
Proactive instead of reactive.
Reliable IT systems monitoring doesn’t have to be expensive. Foregoing it altogether—that can really run up costs. Predictive maintenance detects issues early on, so you can deal with them before they turn into real problems. And that saves you money while also lowering the risk of a system fault or even failure.
Monitoring data is kept for more than an entire year, providing a valuable resource for you to make informed, forward-looking infrastructure plans.
The following IT components can be monitored:
- Physical servers
- Virtual servers
- Virtualisation platforms such as ESX and Hyper-V
- Network devices (SNMP lookup)
We also offer targeted predictive maintenance services for Exchange, SQL and Active Directory, for instance.
Forward-facing solutions by Bechtle.
We’ve been providing mid-size businesses and large companies tailored IT solutions for over 20 years. As a long-term business partner of numerous vendors, we boast over 6,900 certifications, including Microsoft Gold and Silver status, Cisco Premier Partner status and much more.