ch | English
header_career_benefits_1440x400

What our employees can expect.

Our employees enjoy many perks and benefits. Here are some of them. 

 

 

 

Workplace flexibility.

We strive to enable employees to choose the best time and place to get the job done and accommodate their personal situations.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A 30-day recharge.

Working for Bechtle means 30 days of holiday every year. That’s plenty of time to unwind, kick back and hit the beach, the slopes, the trails.

 

 

 

 

 

Bechtle Akademie.

Our very own Academy offers an array of seminars, certifications and training opportunities to help people grow – both on a personal and professional level.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Education and training.

In order to advance in a targeted and very personal way, Bechtle provides support for external training and further education.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Employee events.

Some dates in the calendar shine brighter than others. At Bechtle we regularly come together for team events, summer evenings, and simply after work to relax. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Retirement.

Bechtle Schweiz AG pays 60 % of the contributions to the pension fund. The remaining 40 % is paid by the employee. If he wishes, he can also contribute more. This can be individually and flexibly adapted.

 

 

 

 

 

Convinced? Find your job here.

 

Career Portal  

 

 

Flyer Bechtle Benefits.

 

Download PDF