Neckarsulm, 6 April 2017 – Citrix recognises its longstanding partner Bechtle with a total of eight awards for its achievements in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The software manufacturer’s prize-givings were held over the past few weeks at various partner events in Hanau, Vienna, Baden and Lausanne. In addition to distinctions for Bechtle’s dynamic business with Citrix solutions, four of the awards were presented in recognition of the exceptional commitment of four individuals within the Bechtle Group. Bechtle is a Platinum Partner of the manufacturer and boasts more than 100 certified technical consultants.
The Citrix Partner Accelerator Events in March turned out to be a series of awards for Bechtle. After receiving the award for Citrix’s best performing partner in networking and its growth in the solutions business in Germany, Bechtle went on to win awards in Austria and Switzerland for its strong business development including Most Influencing CSA Partner Switzerland in the New Business Creation category, which went to IT System House Bechtle Steffen Switzerland. “This is wonderful recognition of our Citrix expertise which we were able to put into play not only in existing Citrix environments, but also in new projects”, says Mauro Di Vincenzo, Head of Team Workspace, Bechtle Steffen Switzerland.
Four awards were presented to Bechtle Group employees who were singled-out for their expertise and implementation skills. Michael Schowald from Bechtle’s Austrian IT System House secured the award for Partner Sales Manager of the Year Austria, while his colleague Alexander Dietrich was named System Engineer of the Year. Eckart Gutzeit and Christophe Beaugrand walked away with the title of the Best System Engineers in Switzerland. “We are very pleased to have received this recognition of our performance in these three countries. Fully-fledged certifications together with our colleague's high level of commitment are essential to continue offering first class solutions for workspaces, networking and mobility with Citrix technologies in the future”, says Roland König, Managing Director At Bechtle IT System House Munich/Regensburg and Head of Virtualisation at Bechtle.
Bechtle’s Citrix Awards.
- Best Performer in Networking: Bechtle AG
- Best Performer Net New Business: Bechtle AG
- Best Performer Net New Business: Bechtle IT System House Austria
- Partner Sales Manager of the Year: Michael Schowald, Bechtle IT System House Austria
- Partner System Engineer of the Year: Alexander Dietrich, Bechtle IT-System House Austria
- Most Influencing CSA Partner Switzerland, New Business Creation: Bechtle Steffen Switzerland
- Partner System Engineer of the Year, Switzerland East: Eckart Gutzeit, Steffen Informatik Enterprise Solutions
- Partner System Engineer of the Year, Switzerland West: Christophe Beaugrand, Bechtle Steffen Switzerland