*Global subscribers of Instant Ink in March 2021.
OVERVIEW OF HP+ BENEFITS.
Intelligent, cloud-based connectivity and security
SMART INK/TONER SUPPLY SERVICE
HP Instant Ink available
24 months’ access to advanced HP Smart app features7
Standard HP Smart app
Recycling of printer cartridges with HP Instant Ink
One extra year of manufacturer warranty11
ORIGINAL HP PRINTER CARTRIDGES
Required for operation
Discover how your business can benefit from Original HP toner!
Printer supplies are like your employees—worth investing in.
With Original HP Toner cartridges, you get better prints with less downtime—and a concentrated team that isn’t distracted by printing issues.
HP toner cartridges are easy to use, dependable, secure and part of a closed-loop economy.
1. HP+ requires an HP account, connection to the internet, and exclusive use of Original HP Ink/Toner cartridges for the life of the printer.
2. One-month trial of HP Instant Ink: Instant Ink sign up required. Instant Ink not available in all countries. Subject to monthly page limit of plan selected. Must complete Instant Ink signup within 7 days of setting up the printer with the HP-recommended setup process as indicated in the instructions that came with your printer with the supplied HP Instant Ink compatible printer cartridges from one of the HP Instant Ink tariffs (15, 50, 100, 300 or 700 page tariff). Unless the service is cancelled within the promotional period online at www.hpinstantink.com, a monthly service fee, based on your current service plan, plus tax and overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customers will be charged for any overage fees and applicable taxes at the end of each month in the promotional period. Use of in-box ink or toner cartridges is included in period of offer. One offer redeemable per printer. Included months offer with Instant Ink subject to change after 31/10/2021. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an e-mail address, and internet connection to printer. See additional offer information available during online signup process. For service details, see www.hpinstantink.com.
3 HP Smart app: HP Smart app: Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in the English language only, and differ between desktop and mobile applications. More information at www.hpsmart.com. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. List of supported operating systems available in app stores. Fax capabilities are only for sending a fax.
4. Never run out: Only valid for sign up to Instant Ink services in a country in which Instant Ink is available. Requires opening an HP Connected account and accepting the terms and conditions of service at instantink.hpconnected.com/terms, a compatible HP printer, an internet connection to the printer, a valid credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) or a valid debit account as well as an e-mail address. Ordered by your printer when needed, subject to customer internet connection. Availability can vary in exceptional cases. Express ordering is available via the support service in the event that you need more ink than expected. Go to hp.com/go/instantinksupport for information on problem-solving and support options.
5. Instant Ink Savings Claim (Toner): Based on the monthly subscription cost for U.S. and Canada for the toner HP Instant Ink 1500 page plan vs transactional cost per page of in-class monochrome A4 laser printers and MFPs < $450 USD that use original, standard-capacity integrated cartridges (toner and drum in one cartridge). Buyers Lab April 2020 study commissioned by HP, based on research of publicly available information as of 24/04/2020. Printers selected by market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2019Q4 for U.S. and Canada. For details and latest report, see: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPTonerService.
6. Instant Ink Savings (Ink): Based on monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink 700-page plans without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most in-class, traditional A4 colour inkjet cartridge printers & MFPs using original standard capacity cartridges priced for: Australia <299 AUD; New Zealand <349 NZD; Canada <=399 CAD & United States of America <399 USD. Sale/offer prices not considered for this study. HP Ink Advantage printers excluded due to non-standard hardware & supplies model. Buyers Lab July 2020 study commissioned by HP, based on research of publicly available information as of 01/06/2020. Printers selected by market share in IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2020Q1. For details: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInkROW.
7. After 24 months, monthly fees apply to the continued use of advanced features with HP Smart Advance. HP Smart Advance is not available in all countries. For more information, see www.hpsmart.com.
8 Sustainable printing with Forest First: For information, see https://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/sustainable-impact. The investment includes NGO partnerships targeted to protect forests, improve responsible forest management at scale and help develop Science Based Targets (SBT) for forests.
9. 100% of Original HP Toner Cartridges contain between 4-75% post-consumer or post-industrial recycled content. Does not include toner bottles. See hp.com/go/recycledcontent for list.
10. 2020 EMEA Escalent survey commissioned by HP. Based on 246 interviews in 26 countries with HP ServiceOne Partners who have at least 6 months experience and have serviced HP LaserJet printers with both HP Original and non-HP toner cartridges in the past 12 months. Non-HP cartridges in the past 12 months. Toner cartridges from other manufacturers include reconditioned, refilled, and new toner cartridge imitations (see survey).
11. Nov 2019 WKI Blauer Engel Indoor Air Quality study, commissioned by HP, in accordance with DE-UZ 205: 21 brands of imitation toner cartridges and five brands of reconditioned toner cartridges compatible with printer model HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw (SKU No. CF410A, 411A, 412A, 413A) and purchased in the EMEA, Latin America, and North Africa (see report).
12 Clinton, Virginia. (2019). Reading from paper compared to screens: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Research in Reading. 42.288-324.10.1111/1467-9817.12269.
13. In the HP commissioned 2019 EMEA Spencer Lab “Colour and Mono Reliability” study, Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges were compared with non-original HP (including reconditioned, refilled, and new other-brand cartridges). For more information see spencerlab.com/reports/HP-CLR-Reliability-EMEA-2019.pdf and spencerlab.com/reports/HPReliability-EMEA-2019.pdf.
14. 2019 EMEA Escalent survey commissioned by HP. The results were based on using 879 HP LaserJet monochrome and 881 HP LaserJet colour printers with Original HP toner cartridges and with other brand toner cartridges, of which 174 (monochrome) and 194 (colour) experienced problems with toner cartridges from other providers. Please see http://www.escalent.co/hp/EMEA-Customer2019.pdf.
15. 2020 Escalent study commissioned by HP. Results based on 246 surveys of HP ServiceOne Partners in 26 countries who have at least 6 months experience and have serviced HP LaserJet printers with both HP Original and non-HP toner cartridges in the past 12 months. Non-HP cartridges in the past 12 months. Please see www.escalent.co/hp/EMEA-Technician2020.pdf.
16. In the HP commissioned 2019 EMEA Spencer Lab “Colour and Mono Reliability” study, Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges were compared with non-original HP (including reconditioned, refilled, and new other-brand cartridges). For more information see spencerlab.com/reports/HP-CLR-Reliability-EMEA-2019.pdf and spencerlab.com/reports/HPReliability-EMEA-2019.pdf. Calculations include paper, cartridge changes, and work needed for reprints. Prices are taken from the Mercer Global Pay Study from 2018. The price is based on the average market price. Actual costs may vary.