Future-proof network solutions for SMEs.
Lay the foundations for an efficient and mobile workforce.
Wired and wireless network solutions are the lifeblood of companies, which is why yours needs affordable, high-performing and secure networks that can effectively support the growing number of portable devices and cloud-based applications.
Now even easier to install – the new Aruba Instant On series for small businesses.
The Instant On family has been specially developed for small businesses’ needs today and in the future. Instant On provides reliable, fast and secure Wi-Fi based on Aruba’s decades of enterprise experience. The new series included indoor and outdoor Access Points that deliver a secure and fast wireless connectivity as well as easy configuration and management.
The Instant On range at a glance:
- A simple, intuitive app for easy configuration and management
- Two management modes via the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal
- First-class security features including compliance with the latest authentication protocols such as WPA2/WPA3
- SmartMesh technology for easy network expansion for hard to wire areas
- Ceiling, wall and desk mounting options for a variety of small business environments
Don't forget your wired infrastructure!
Because wireless networks reach gigabit speeds, your switches must be able to keep pace with the performance of new devices and applications. HPE (Aruba) Switches provide a secure integrated foundation for your mobile environment, combining stable performance with simple management.
Have your network up and running in as little as 2 minutes.
Not sure which network products are right for you? Bechtle and Aruba can help you find the optimum solution for your business – in under 2 minutes!
Selected products for small businesses – the HPE OfficeConnect Switch Series.
- Find the right configuration while staying flexible: new and affordable gigabit switches with 5, 8, 24 and 48 GB port configurations with and without PoE+.
- Think economically: energy-efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az connections reduce energy consumption while the automatic power-off of any unused connections reduces costs even further.
Selected products for medium-sized businesses – Aruba switch series.
- Full-manageable, high-performance switches with 8, 24, and 48 GB port configurations with and without PoE+.
- Protect your investment: no complex licensing required for different features, such as Stacking or manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Aruba 2530 Switch.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise campus, branch office, and SME deployments. Fully managed switches provide layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, optional 1 GbE uplinks, and enhanced access security.
Aruba 2540 Switch.
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimised for mobile users. This affordable layer-2 access switch is easy to manage thanks to Zero Touch Deployment. It also comes with integrated 10 GbE uplinks and PoE+ support.
Aruba 2930F Switch.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series combines the best of both worlds and is ideal for digital environments optimised for wired and wireless access. The layer 3 access switches are easily integrated thanks to Zero Touch Deployment and 10 GbE uplinks.