Performance testing, and what wie can learn from it.
A performance test provides a better overview of your existing IT infrastructure. You are suddenly able to see clearly exactly where the bottlenecks are in your system. Are latency times too high or is it actually the write speeds? Is it the memory that's limiting performance or is it the CPU? Or is there still RAM potential?
A performance test is quite complex making it all the more important not to interpret the results one-dimensionally, but in the context of other important factors. This results in different courses of action, one of which is an optimal mix of different infrastructure solutions individually tailored to the needs of our customers.
Infrastructure modules in detail.
VxRail, VxRack, XC (Nutanix), CI/HCl, All Flash
- Easy to manage
- Reduced complexity
- High degree of automation
- Simple scaling via building blocks
- Simplified data security, backup handling and data storage
- High security standards
- Comprehensive disaster prevention
- By isolating the data, attacks after backup are impossible
- Protected backups an integral part of the business process
- Dynamic system grows according to your needs
- Native Hadoop for Data Lake as an analytics basis
- Increased file data efficiency thanks to an innovative file system
- Optimal system work load due to data consolidation
(Modern Storage Platform)
- Simplified storage management
- Excellent system stability
- Flash performance
- Reliable base technology
- Granular scaling possibilities
- Perfect for multiple workloads
We take a holistic approach to assessment and look at the results of the test in their entirety while also taking external factors into account: When was the existing hardware purchased and what is its depreciation period? What challenges does the customer face? How can precise modernisation help to achieve their goals?
Our analysis approach encompasses all areas of the data centre resulting in valuable subprojects for you. In order to give you an impression of how variable results and interpretation possibilities can be, we have outlined various scenarios below.